You ain't even seen ugly yet!

Mannix

Reaction score
Wait until Dak gets extended, throws two (2) picks, and gets bounced early again next January. Everyone here says to those who say they are "done" with this team, "Oh, you will be back, cheering them on again next year." And history dictates they are 99% of the time correct. But for the first time in over two (2) decades, I really think Booger and Chuckles have severely read this fan base wrong. Apathy is real, and it's here!!! Before every season opener, I used to have the first 5 to 6 games memorized....home and away. Haven't done that for years now....why bother. And for the first time ever, I could not be more disinterested in ANY draft talk...seriously, what's the point. Any Cowboy fan with half of a brain can tell where this is headed....again, and again, and again. I love this site too much to quit it, but I seriously just don't give two S's about this organization anymore. And extending Dak will be the tipping point....and that's just not an idle threat.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Wait until Dak gets extended, and he throws two (2) picks and gets bounced early again next January. Everyone here says to those who say they are "done" with this team, "Oh, you will be right here again next year." And history dictates they are 99% of the time correct. But for the first time in over two (2) decades, I really think Booger and Chuckles have severely read this fan base wrong. Before every season opener, I used to have the first 5 to 6 games memorized....home and away. Haven't done that for years now....why bother. And for the first time ever, I could not be more disinterested in ANY draft talk...seriously, what's the point. Any Cowboy fan with half of a brain can tell where this is headed....again, and again, and again. I love this site too much to quit it, but I seriously just don't give two S's about this organization anymore. And extending Dak will be the tipping point....and that's just not an idle threat.
i get it but threatening the owner with stopping a hobby you enjoy is kinda like telling your kids your gonna kick yourself if they dont do thier homework..its not idle but its certainly not threatening to the intended party...

Big_D

Reaction score
They're still making top dollar and simply don't care. We can all leave and it won't matter. people think there's going to be this revolution. I don't like Dak, think he's severely overpaid and it's killing this team, but they can pay Joe Schmo 100 mil a year and win 5 games and it simply won't matter. They don't don't care if the fans are upset, Jerry just talks a good game!! That means nothing to him or changes would've been made a long time ago.

RoboQB

Reaction score
The only way out of this is if Dak goes under to get his other leg tatooed. Someone kidnaps him while he's in an induced comma (sp?) and hides him in a cave for the '24 season.

Who's in?

"GiveLanceAChance in 2024" (GLAC '24)

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
Problem is they fill that stadium with or with out us fans. Opposing fans love Dallas getting their rears kicked, so they'll be there even if cowboys fans aren't. Jerry wouldn't be embarrassed by that, he would spin it. At the end of the day all they care about is putting rears in seats and not banners in the rafters.

fivetwos

Reaction score
The cap got increased $30 million so I don't see Jerry restructuring Dak's salary. Show and prove year.
They did that already with him with the tag.

When he proved to not deliver they gave him what he wanted anyway, so no real point.

The agent is probably laughing at the current situation. Dak is going to be paid like guys who can make up for roster deficiencies when it’s actually the opposite.

Yeah that’ll add up. But at least we have those three 12 win seasons. That was fun. It’s also about over.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
For the first time in 53 years I legit dont think I'll bother watching games. I dont know until it happens, but this is new territory. This is worse than the late 80s as far as I am concerned. They can be 7-0 with a 200 point + point differential, the last undefeated team, #1 in offense and #1 in defense, lead the league in turnovers and I will think "eh, so what, they will lose in the playoffs anyway" I've been around a long time and never felt this apathetic. I was more excited when Paul Palmer and Alonzo Highsmith were their running backs, remember that team?

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wait until Dak gets extended, throws two (2) picks, and gets bounced early again next January.
If the Cowboy do the one and done again next January, this place will

giphy.gif

Big_D

Reaction score
So I guess they're going to bring Trey Lance along really slowly? Pay him big bucks to start in 3 years?? lol This team truly is stupid.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Wait until Dak gets extended, throws two (2) picks, and gets bounced early again next January. Everyone here says to those who say they are "done" with this team, "Oh, you will be back, cheering them on again next year." And history dictates they are 99% of the time correct. But for the first time in over two (2) decades, I really think Booger and Chuckles have severely read this fan base wrong. Apathy is real, and it's here!!! Before every season opener, I used to have the first 5 to 6 games memorized....home and away. Haven't done that for years now....why bother. And for the first time ever, I could not be more disinterested in ANY draft talk...seriously, what's the point. Any Cowboy fan with half of a brain can tell where this is headed....again, and again, and again. I love this site too much to quit it, but I seriously just don't give two S's about this organization anymore. And extending Dak will be the tipping point....and that's just not an idle threat.
Ya site is fun but it's going to be hard to come here with the same old same old for another 4 years.
If Jerry and Son want to run the franchise to the ground which is what an extension will do sad times are here.
Oh well, it's been 30 years so what's another 10 years on top of that? :facepalm:

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I just need something shiny at this point to hold my interest and possibly give me hope....if I'm gonna be forced to watch another train wreck, at least give me a different engineer.
Don't pay mind what Stephen is saying as what else is he going to respond to that question?
I'll be sad and done when the new extension is official.
Call me foolish but there is still hope they let him play out his final year as they have that option with the cap at 255million.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Ya site is fun but it's going to be hard to come here with the same old same old for another 4 years.
If Jerry and Son want to run the franchise to the ground which is what an extension will do sad times are here.
Oh well, it's been 30 years so what's another 10 years on top of that? :facepalm:
This fanbase sucks.

They do as they're told and take whatever Jerry gives em.

Chasing6

Reaction score
hope so

i hope it get really really REALLY ugly

0-17 type ugly

i really do hope that because jerry and stephen deserve it
That could happen if Dak gets hurt in camp and they play Trance all year.