You ain't even seen ugly yet!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This fanbase sucks.

They do as they're told and take whatever Jerry gives em.
I disagree as most of us here know and have accepted that Dak/Jerry just can't do it.
Yes, there is a % of HOMERS or HATE lovers but their opinion is based on other factors that have nothing to do with the game of football.
Hey, Jerry knows his Cowboys Homers and he milks them every year.
And you know what?
They simply LOVE IT!!!!

Chasing6

Reaction score
Problem is they fill that stadium with or with out us fans. Opposing fans love Dallas getting their rears kicked, so they'll be there even if cowboys fans aren't. Jerry wouldn't be embarrassed by that, he would spin it. At the end of the day all they care about is putting rears in seats and not banners in the rafters.
Opposing fans love buying Dak jerseys as well.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That is a long time away. A lot can happen. Like we make the playoffs. And our opponents best players are all injured the game before we play them.
That may help.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I disagree as most of us here know and have accepted that Dak just can't do it.
Yes, there is a % of HOMERS or HATE lovers but their opinion is based on other factors that have nothing to do with the game of football.
Hey, Jerry knows his Cowboys Homers and he milks them every year.
And you know what?
They simply LOVE IT!!!!
Here is just a small place.

The majority of Cowboys fan will take whatever Jerry gives them and do as they are told to do.

Zero fight in this lot.

Chasing6

Reaction score
They did that already with him with the tag.

When he proved to not deliver they gave him what he wanted anyway, so no real point.

The agent is probably laughing at the current situation. Dak is going to be paid like guys who can make up for roster deficiencies when it’s actually the opposite.

Yeah that’ll add up. But at least we have those three 12 win seasons. That was fun. It’s also about over.
I think you mean GM Jeruh deficiencies.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here is just a small place.

The majority of Cowboys fan will take whatever Jerry gives them and do as they are told to do.
Nope take a glance at social media a lot of Cowboy fans have had enough.
Not Happy and a good chunk not buying the BS anymore.
Good.
Tide is changing and this is good news.
This makes me happy as who knows just a matter of time before the paper bags come out................and they will.

Chasing6

Reaction score
Good.
This makes me happy as who knows just a matter of time before the paper bags come out................and they will.
We have a weak division so I don't see that happening.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Good.
They will sell out every game, Pappy.

The tide is not changing and whenever Dak comes out from under the rock he's been hiding under to sign that extension the "fans" will be right there every Sunday cheering this bum on.

Chasing6

Reaction score

The tide is not changing and whenever Dak comes out from under the rock he's been hiding under to sign that extension the "fans" will be right there every Sunday cheering this bum on.
Top 10 in jersey sales. I believe he was 4th.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

So a lot of our season ticket holders are already for years now selling their tickets.
They don't care, give me the money honey and JJ can go eat poop.
Look man how is he going to sell that inept QB to us again..........jeez OMG.

rambo2

Reaction score
Wait until Dak gets extended, throws two (2) picks, and gets bounced early again next January. Everyone here says to those who say they are "done" with this team, "Oh, you will be back, cheering them on again next year." And history dictates they are 99% of the time correct. But for the first time in over two (2) decades, I really think Booger and Chuckles have severely read this fan base wrong. Apathy is real, and it's here!!! Before every season opener, I used to have the first 5 to 6 games memorized....home and away. Haven't done that for years now....why bother. And for the first time ever, I could not be more disinterested in ANY draft talk...seriously, what's the point. Any Cowboy fan with half of a brain can tell where this is headed....again, and again, and again. I love this site too much to quit it, but I seriously just don't give two S's about this organization anymore. And extending Dak will be the tipping point....and that's just not an idle threat.
In the words of Charlton Heston, it's a mad house, a mad house.

PAPPYDOG

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Cowboy HOME games will become something like this.............

540cd694ecad04a339cec62c