You ain't even seen ugly yet!

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
Wait until Dak gets extended, throws two (2) picks, and gets bounced early again next January. Everyone here says to those who say they are "done" with this team, "Oh, you will be back, cheering them on again next year." And history dictates they are 99% of the time correct. But for the first time in over two (2) decades, I really think Booger and Chuckles have severely read this fan base wrong. Apathy is real, and it's here!!! Before every season opener, I used to have the first 5 to 6 games memorized....home and away. Haven't done that for years now....why bother. And for the first time ever, I could not be more disinterested in ANY draft talk...seriously, what's the point. Any Cowboy fan with half of a brain can tell where this is headed....again, and again, and again. I love this site too much to quit it, but I seriously just don't give two S's about this organization anymore. And extending Dak will be the tipping point....and that's just not an idle threat.
Come on man, you bleed blue and silver just like the rest of us poor *******s that come here to vent.. Take a few weeks off to decompress, try not to even think about football; Then before you know it, it's training camp then pre-season kicks off and boom we are at it again.. By then I'm quite sure you'll be thirsting for some pigskin, just like everyone else in the world that loves this game.