You ain't even seen ugly yet!

Big_D

Reaction score
Cowboy HOME games will become something like this.............

540cd694ecad04a339cec62c

WOW If you can find a Cowboy fan in that picture, shouldn't they be waving their white flag?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wait until Dak gets extended, throws two (2) picks, and gets bounced early again next January. Everyone here says to those who say they are "done" with this team, "Oh, you will be back, cheering them on again next year." And history dictates they are 99% of the time correct. But for the first time in over two (2) decades, I really think Booger and Chuckles have severely read this fan base wrong. Apathy is real, and it's here!!! Before every season opener, I used to have the first 5 to 6 games memorized....home and away. Haven't done that for years now....why bother. And for the first time ever, I could not be more disinterested in ANY draft talk...seriously, what's the point. Any Cowboy fan with half of a brain can tell where this is headed....again, and again, and again. I love this site too much to quit it, but I seriously just don't give two S's about this organization anymore. And extending Dak will be the tipping point....and that's just not an idle threat.
IMG-0424.gif

Poor thing….

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Wait until Dak gets extended, throws two (2) picks, and gets bounced early again next January. Everyone here says to those who say they are "done" with this team, "Oh, you will be back, cheering them on again next year." And history dictates they are 99% of the time correct. But for the first time in over two (2) decades, I really think Booger and Chuckles have severely read this fan base wrong. Apathy is real, and it's here!!! Before every season opener, I used to have the first 5 to 6 games memorized....home and away. Haven't done that for years now....why bother. And for the first time ever, I could not be more disinterested in ANY draft talk...seriously, what's the point. Any Cowboy fan with half of a brain can tell where this is headed....again, and again, and again. I love this site too much to quit it, but I seriously just don't give two S's about this organization anymore. And extending Dak will be the tipping point....and that's just not an idle threat.
We do it every year.. What difference does doing it again next year make?

The worst has already happened.

If he did that it would just be the same thing we are used to.

That’s our standard.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
We do it every year.. What difference does doing it again next year make?

The worst has already happened.

If he did that it would just be the same thing we are used to.

That’s our standard.
See you in 2027. Maybe.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Why haven't you left yet???

You promised several times in recent years you were leaving the Cowboys if they did X, Y and Z. Well, they did all 3 in successive years, so why are you still here? We're tired of hearing your whining and empty threats.

Just leave.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Don't pay mind what Stephen is saying as what else is he going to respond to that question?
I'll be sad and done when the new extension is official.
Call me foolish but there is still hope they let him play out his final year as they have that option with the cap at 255million.
Bye!!!

Might as well leave now because Dak's extension is happening. Honor your word and just leave. Don't be another @Mannix .

Scotman

Reaction score
I'm not convinced Dak is the guy. In fact, I don't think he is.

But I don't understand why anyone would root against him. If Dak is the one taking snaps, I'm hoping I'm wrong about his playoff potential. He hasn't done anything in the playoffs to make me believe he can do anything. But, if we get there again with Dak, I'm sure enough going to be hoping that I'm wrong.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
Last season was the first time since I started watching the Cowboys that I did not watch every game. Pretty much just tuned into the big matchups. That just confirmed to me that nothing had changed. Fairly sure this will continue next season as well.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Ugly would be crapping the bed during the regular season in 2024 and not making the playoffs. I have a bad feeling we could suffer a hangover next season. We don’t have a bunch of fighters on this team and they certainly don’t fight for their head coach. McCarthy should have been fired. He might not make it through next season if the wheels start coming off. Could be a repeat of what happened to him in Green Bay.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Ugly would be crapping the bed during the regular season in 2024 and not making the playoffs. I have a bad feeling we could suffer a hangover next season.
We will finish 3rd after D.C. who wins the division and the Geagles.
AFC North time you know where the big boys play!

Big_D

Reaction score
62.4 million a year. That's what they're looking at. There should be no one happy about that number, it's a backbreaker!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
I pay to be here, can you?
Now be quiet and go back to your Dak doll, will you?
I used to pay until they started favoring you Dak haters. Yeah, I get it... it's a business. Got to favor the biggest group that brings the most site clicks ($$$$). It doesn't mean you're right, and the Dallas Cowboys fully agree with that.