You ain't even seen ugly yet!

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
At least Romo had an arm and didn't bury a screen pass into the turf because he couldn't get his feet set. Besides I had enough of Romo too. You mention the Texans I hope you realize they have a rising star at QB. Right now I'm just a true fan of the NFL that cheer for all the great QBs and just hate the heck out of imposters like Dak.
Bandwagon fan.

the playmaker

Reaction score
They're still making top dollar and simply don't care. We can all leave and it won't matter. people think there's going to be this revolution. I don't like Dak, think he's severely overpaid and it's killing this team, but they can pay Joe Schmo 100 mil a year and win 5 games and it simply won't matter. They don't don't care if the fans are upset, Jerry just talks a good game!! That means nothing to him or changes would've been made a long time ago.
this!!!!

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I am a cowboy fan. Yet, I have no expectations of the team winning a Super Bowl. The 2 are not mutually exclusive. Anyone who thinks this team as currently constructed can make a playoff push just doesn’t follow the rest of the league.

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
This fanbase sucks.

They do as they're told and take whatever Jerry gives em.
This is every fan base everywhere in every sport. You take what the organization gives you. Fans have no power, especially the relatively small group of fans on a message board. If every member on this board quit being fans today, it would have absolutely zero impact on the cowboys

starfan1

Reaction score
Wait until Dak gets extended, throws two (2) picks, and gets bounced early again next January. Everyone here says to those who say they are "done" with this team, "Oh, you will be back, cheering them on again next year." And history dictates they are 99% of the time correct. But for the first time in over two (2) decades, I really think Booger and Chuckles have severely read this fan base wrong. Apathy is real, and it's here!!! Before every season opener, I used to have the first 5 to 6 games memorized....home and away. Haven't done that for years now....why bother. And for the first time ever, I could not be more disinterested in ANY draft talk...seriously, what's the point. Any Cowboy fan with half of a brain can tell where this is headed....again, and again, and again. I love this site too much to quit it, but I seriously just don't give two S's about this organization anymore. And extending Dak will be the tipping point....and that's just not an idle threat.
not sure why you would bother with a team that youre this disinterested in. Dak is going to be extended whether you or I like it so coming to terms with that is your first step. I dont care for booger and son and they are the biggest reason for this organizations failures but we have been relavent. We have failed for a variety of reasons the QB is just one of them.

I truly hope all the fans on here that say they are going to leave do so. A long time ago i decided to not tie my fandom to this team based on a SB appearance. Id love that but it doesnt define how this fan enjoys it.

As far as this site and the fans here? Well there still are some sensible fans here but its being over run by a vocal minority that make it miserable to be here at times.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
the unspoken guy as a sheep.

b9786e4ba0c5cf6b3290fe121f8f5c6d.gif

Mannix

Reaction score
There is zero chance I stick around if Dak gets extended . It would be a total waste of time to watch and no I won’t be back after saying that not until Dak and Jerry are both gone.
Better not let Rockport or Rambo see this!!!

Mannix

Reaction score
I think I'm finally emotionally spent being a Jones-era Cowboys fan. As others have mentioned I too am not that interested in this year's off-season rebuild. I really expect more of the same.
I do love checking into the zone to hear what other Cowboys fans are thinking. I no longer have faith that Bubba and junior can deliver a Super Bowl. They simply run it too much like a family
business for that to happen. And I've realized we're not going to luck into a Super Bowl. There are enough well-managed NFL organizations to make that a remote possibility.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Couldn't have said it any better....perfection

Hadenough

Reaction score
[/QUOTE]
There is zero chance I stick around if Dak gets extended . It would be a total waste of time to watch and no I won’t be back after saying that not until Dak and Jerry are both gone.
I sure hope more fans feel this way. I use to live and die Cowboys football. I hate everything about this team. I've become a NFL fan. I cheer for all those great QBs and great players around the league. I hate the imposters like Dak.

Hadenough

Reaction score
Funny how different I felt when Rush was the QB rather than imposter Prescott.
Why?
Cause at least with Rush I know what I have and Fraudo and Parasite do not come into the equation.
Heck, even the team played all out for Rush as he has very few if any LV bags.
Shame how the Star has been bleeding now for 8 years over this most average talent.
Very frustrating for the ones who can see the negative impact # 4 has produced esp with wasted talented players.
Zeke deserved a better end so did Dez and Coop.
Do they win the division last year if Rush started every game?
YES THEY DO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Your speaking the truth!

FanSince71

Reaction score
Someone on 105.3 The Fan (sorry, can’t remember who) claims that he’s hearing from insiders at The Combine that it is not a guarantee the Cowboys give Dak a new contract for 2024 - this could be a “prove it” season for him, just like McCarthy, etc.

Keep hope alive!

Blackrain

Reaction score
i get it but threatening the owner with stopping a hobby you enjoy is kinda like telling your kids your gonna kick yourself if they dont do thier homework..its not idle but its certainly not threatening to the intended party...
A hobby you enjoy is the key here when the hobby starts to feel more like a yearly embarrassment it becomes much harder to enjoy it.
I think many just stay on because there's a sense of loyalty to the old Cowboys the real Dallas Cowboys not the Jones boys

Blackrain

Reaction score
It's funny I think I was happier when I thought Jerry was just a bad GM but really wanted to win.

Now that I'm convinced that his business plan is to just stay relevant never take the chance of really going all in for fear of having a couple down years . It pretty much leaves you with no hope.

The only chance is getting ridiculously lucky because you know Jerry is just never going to do what's necessary to get the team over the hump and able to really compete deeply into the playoffs

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
At least Romo had an arm and didn't bury a screen pass into the turf because he couldn't get his feet set. Besides I had enough of Romo too. You mention the Texans I hope you realize they have a rising star at QB. Right now I'm just a true fan of the NFL that cheer for all the great QBs and just hate the heck out of imposters like Dak.
"well, wipe tears from the face, if the WR had longer arms, like 7-foot-long arms they could catch those worm burners, and I think he looks quite handsome doing his girly twist. I wish he would do it during the games, boy would that get me all worked up? " dak lover 101, you didn't read the book, did you?

Hadenough

Reaction score
Hahaha last year was the big season. Even the players aren't motivated. Thanks Dak. Nobody believes in you.
Article- Everyone following the Dallas Cowboys knows how big the 2024 season will be for the future of this franchise. It starts at the top, with Mike McCarthy's uncertain status as head coach and questions about Dak Prescott's worth without any real postseason success.

That's why it's important to have every person in the building highly motivated to produce big results in 2024, but it turns out the limbo state of the team is weighing on those involved.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Hahaha last year was the big season. Even the players aren't motivated. Thanks Dak. Nobody believes in you.
Article- Everyone following the Dallas Cowboys knows how big the 2024 season will be for the future of this franchise. It starts at the top, with Mike McCarthy's uncertain status as head coach and questions about Dak Prescott's worth without any real postseason success.

That's why it's important to have every person in the building highly motivated to produce big results in 2024, but it turns out the limbo state of the team is weighing on those involved.
these dumb low IQ kids are there for the money, nothing else. Super Bowls and playoffs mean nothing. this is not the old NFL, these guys are losers, get used to it.
The new fans find one guy and fall all in love with him, it doesn't matter if he wins anything, he's their hero. He could take a dump at mid-field on the star and his fans would spout crap about some nonsense to cover for him. "he did that because he didn't get a cookie before the game, you would do the same if you were deprived a cookie"

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Old AC, losing is really successful everyone else just doesn’t know football like him.
His mind has had to redefine the meaning of “success” . Jerry’s had a real impact on the psyche of many fans. A successful season is now winning the NFC East and resigning our favorite pet cats to big new contracts.