You don't build a team through free agency!

kskboys

Reaction score
Looks can be very deceiving. In most cases, these big name free agents are signing on to a team that is already built. This is why they signed in the first place.

Their careers are at the point where they are not interested in helping a team build. They want a championship now and the best way is to sign on to a team that appears to be heading in that direction.

What these free agents are offering a team is extra insurance and a little extra distance from their competition in terms of overall talent. They get a discount because they are a top contender, this is how teams are able to afford them.

Many veterans don't believe in the Cowboys ability to compete for a championship which is why it is difficult to sign them for a reasonable price. We may have noticed some players that had the Cowboys on their list but ultimately chose a different team.
Aside from the few money signings(Tyreek Hill, for example), I agree w/ what you're saying.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score
Terrible evaluation. I don't make any statements from hindsight. You're such a weak poster that you have to claim things that aren't true. There, insult back at ya, happy now?
I saw you criticising Rocky for personal insults.... tut/tut. How about sticking to content as you're sounding hypocritical.