You don't sign the guy that's 2-5 in the playoffs to 60 mill a year

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
The last time we saw Dak he was helping the Packers.
Not defending Dak, but this is not how the market works.

Lamar Jackson got 240 million, his playoff record is 1-3

Justin Herbert got 260 million, his playoff record is 0-1

These are just two examples, there are more. Like I said, I’m not defending Dak but the idea that teams don’t pay Qbs big contracts unless they are winning playoff games is just not true.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak got hurt in 2022. Most of his fanboys went off in Jerry that moment saying the FO was to blame and the season was over. Rush comes in and they go 4-1 and all we heard was that the coaching needs to do for Dak, what they are doing with Rush, meaning play game manager and it’s all over, as they needed to make excuses why Dallas was winning without the QB that was supposedly carrying the cowboys. Now their excuse is that defense “carried” Rush is the reason why we sucked this year.

khiladi

Reaction score
My favorite argument by Dak fanboys this year is our defense sucked and that’s the reason we lose, yet they don’t hold that same argument for all the scrub secondaries and defenses Dak plays against. Imagine saying our defense is bad, but ignoring that 8 of Dak’s TDs this year came against the worst pass defense in the league in the Commanders who traded their 2 best players before we even played them or that Dak got to play against the “elite” Eagles defense, the second worst pass defense in the league, that was a walking sieve on third down especially the whole year giving up the most air yards by far on third down, with their first year DC Sean Desai….

Like the delusion of Dak supporters is on another level..

If the Dallas defense is over-rated bums, than what about the Giants, Commanders, Eagles defenses and so on that Dak gets to pad his stats against..

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
My favorite argument by Dak fanboys this year is our defense sucked and that’s the reason we lose, yet they don’t hold that same argument for all the scrub secondaries and defenses Dak plays against. Imagine saying our defense is bad, but ignoring that 8 of Dak’s TDs this year came against the worst pass defense in the league in the Commanders who traded their 2 best players before we even played them or that Dak got to play against the “elite” Eagles defense, the second worst pass defense in the league, that was a walking sieve on third down especially the whole year giving up the most air yards by far on third down, with their first year DC Sean Desai….

Like the delusion of Dak supporters is on another level..

If the Dallas defense is over-rated bums, than what about the Giants, Commanders, Eagles defenses and so on that Dak gets to pad his stats against..
Yeah you can go ahead and write your ticket sir, greatest post of your life!!!!!!

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Not defending Dak, but this is not how the market works.

Lamar Jackson got 240 million, his playoff record is 1-3

Justin Herbert got 260 million, his playoff record is 0-1

These are just two examples, there are more. Like I said, I’m not defending Dak but the idea that teams don’t pay Qbs big contracts unless they are winning playoff games is just not true.
Comparing Apples to Oranges (using stats) to fit your agenda is well funny, to say the least.
Dak is not on the same talent level as Jackson or Herbert.
If you think Dak will get close to the monies that Jackson and Herbert received you're wrong to put it nicely.
Dak will be lucky to get a Kirk Cousins deal..........yes Lucky!
P.S. Its OK to come out of the Dak closet bud its a free country and we are all entitled to our opinions.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The huge gap in talent between Jordan Love and Dak Prescott should've been eye-opening to the biggest Dak Stan's and that includes Jerry and his dufus son, if they really ever were..
Love made Dak look like a 4 th string QB.
It was there for all to see what a truly talented Franchise QB can do and what Dak is against playoff-caliber teams......a dud.