You gotta wonder if players read our threads

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
I don't think they care.
I’m not saying they read this but I don’t believe that they don’t care about what’s said about them on social media.

In fact I think they care so much it’s difficult for players to block out social media

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
I’m not saying they read this but I don’t believe that they don’t care about what’s said about them on social media.

In fact I think they care so much it’s difficult for players to block out social media
I don't think they give a damn.

The Natural

Reaction score
social media, sure they read a percentage of comments posted on twitter/IG. They aren't checking for CZ.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Just a random thought. I'm sure they're curious to what we're thinking and talking about.

Players are younger than most people on this forum. They're on Twitter, Instagram, etc..

I doubt many even know this place exists.

stiletto

Reaction score
No one uses forums anymore.... except us... all those younger dudes are on Twitter, Instagram, etc. Forums are for mostly old school internet guys/gals. LOL We can't let go.

805BoysInBlue

Reaction score
I know for a fact that 105.3 the fan shows come on here. Theres been multiple occasions where they bring up a topic or thought that we discussed in here days prior and honestly it's word for word what the OP said.