You gotta wonder if players read our threads

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
What is that

Maybe in the off season. But right now they're focused on achieving their ultimate goal.

What is that

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWOXjKidB-d5pDLNVgwl14DgshsfX3Zeuntg&usqp=CAU

H8f42454838b440e3acb13b798d96dd706.jpg_300x300.jpg
Question answered:laugh:

Cydios

Reaction score
ok, you got me.. I'm really Mike Mccarthy, and I'm come on here b

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't know, did he? I don't keep up with such things. I would lose respect for him if he did.
Definitely read what’s written about them. I’m sure it motivates some while others it may depress

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
No one uses forums anymore.... except us... all those younger dudes are on Twitter, Instagram, etc. Forums are for mostly old school internet guys/gals. LOL We can't let go.

My oldest child is always laughing at me. I will tell her to text me, then quickly correct myself and say oops, WhatsApp me thinking nailed it then i get the "we don't use WhatsApp either Dad".

I don't remember getting the letter telling me I am an old fart but it most certainly is now true.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I would think some do, especially earlier in their career. But I doubt many do, especially the elite guys.

MapleLeaf

Maple Leaf
Reaction score
No player or player's family should come anywhere near a fan forum.

Does anyone remember Pettiti's dad?

Scottishcowboy

Reaction score
You'd hope they don't read our rubbish, I think I'm a "good" fan but even I post fairly toxic stuff when venting my anger from time to time. As someone said these players are really young kids/adults so could do without it I suspect. Bet they get told by coaches don't read the forums!

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Players are younger than most people on this forum. They're on Twitter, Instagram, etc..

I doubt many even know this place exists.
If they did their would be some nasty responses And some of them would get banned really quickly

lukin2006

Reaction score
They sure do. Zeke be calling fat on here motivated him to lose weight. Next season you’ll see a 160 pound MM coaching…

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Before Twitter/social media they checked out these boards. Not so much now. Rob Petitti’s dad joined a discussion here back in 2005 about his son. Rob started as a rookie on the OL under Parcell’s that year. Many fans on the board had criticisms of his play and his dad saw some of the flack he was taking and joined in. Been trying to locate the link to the thread but can’t. I wasn’t a member of this board at the time but someone posted a link to the thread back in 2010 and I went through it. When I was on the FWST board in 2004 Brandon Noble who played DT for the Cowboys paid us a visit. His username was BN75. He had just left Dallas for Washington via free agency. His wife saw a big thread we had started about him and he decided to join the discussion.

Some were skeptical that it was really him. Someone on the board who had been employed by the Cowboys recently as an equipment manager and knew some inside information that only players would know, asked him a series of questions to verify if it was him. He asked BN75 which two players were on each side of his locker. He also asked him where the dominoes table was located. He asked him several other questions and BN75 nailed everyone of them! He only chatted with us for a few days.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
Just a random thought. I'm sure they're curious to what we're thinking and talking about.
I am 99.99999999% sure they don't.....there are 10s of cowboys message boards...100s of analysts and writes who cover them, 10,000s of comments per day across all sites perhaps..., so I seriously doubt it

but it makes fans on this site feel good to think they do... right?....