You guys are afraid of every team and every situation

Verdict

Reaction score
I have never seen the degree of negativity and loser mentality we have currently have on this message board. Every single subject is littered with negativity, doom and gloom and how we could not beat the little sisters of the poor.

I’m all for your right to say what you are saying. I just think it’s not realistic and a pathetic way to approach life in general.

If you hate literally everything the Cowboys do, you either must not be a Cowboys fan, or if you are a Cowboys fan, why would you do this to yourself and not find a team that you think does things the way you like it?

fivetwos

Reaction score
I have never seen the degree of negativity and loser mentality we have currently have on this message board. Every single subject is littered with negativity, doom and gloom and how we could not beat the little sisters of the poor.

I’m all for your right to say what you are saying. I just think it’s not realistic and a pathetic way to approach life in general.

If you hate literally everything the Cowboys do, you either must not be a Cowboys fan, or if you are a Cowboys fan, why would you do this to yourself and not find a team that you think does things the way you like it?
Well we have underachieved for quite some time.

Could be related.

Can't just switch teams BTW. Doesn't work that way.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

It's quite amazing and disturbing and sad and hilarious all at the same time. It's gotten so much worse since they shut down the other site and they came here and now are flourishing amongst themselves. They shut down that site for a reason. They're doing the same thing here they did there.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score

Aren't you the person that said Herbert is a journeyman QB?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

BOOM!!!

:hammer::hammer:

Aftershock

Reaction score
Yes. You need to look up the definition of journeyman.
A journeyman is a mediocre player who has played for several teams (e.g. Fitz, Dalton, Keenum, McCown). Herbert is anything but and shined as a rookie heading into his second year starting for the same team that drafted him.

Now you could argue that Herbert WILL be a journeyman in the future but that means you are admitting you think Herbert is a bust which he has proven thus far to be anything but a bust.

:huh:

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
You may have never said it but you certainly believe it. Last Thursdays game woke you up a bit though. That was good to see.
Rocky is a mind reader to now, huh?

Why are you wasting all your mind reading and football knowledge sitting at your house arguing with people on the internet?

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score

https://cowboyszone.com/threads/were-almost-down-to-our-preseason-defense.483728/