You guys are afraid of every team and every situation

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
What’s funny is I’m optimistic about about our team after this week and I’m labeled as a hater all the time.

Dallas should be a 7–3 or 6-4 team by the time we play the Chiefs. Our schedule is cake.

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
It's quite amazing and disturbing and sad and hilarious all at the same time. It's gotten so much worse since they shut down the other site and they came here and now are flourishing amongst themselves. They shut down that site for a reason. They're doing the same thing here they did there.
Some of them are not from the old forums And they shut it down because it was losing money.

JBS

Reaction score
When the Cowboys play a team they’re thoroughly better than, the people on this board will acknowledge it. The chargers are not that team.

RaZon

Reaction score
When you have accomplished what we have and had the great players we have had ya get spoiled. To watch what we have become hurts or it should. Look at the Niners, the Steelers, The Packers, they were great teams like us but the big difference is they are still in contention while we aren't.

I don't give a damn what anyone else thinks ya don't pay any RB big $$$$$ like we did Zeke, that was stupid. Ya don't pay a middle of the pack QB as if he were among the upper ecelon, that was dumb. Ya don't have coachs like we've had since Jimmy Johnson, taking....weaklings.

We are America's team, we have a star, and it's debatable if we can win the weakest division in the NFL. That hurts.

We are soon going to be 0-2 setting ourselves up for a HUGE 0-3 game.

I wear a Cowboys ball cap........amyway.

Last edited:

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
Yes. You need to look up the definition of journeyman.

KS8bRvG.jpg

Cowboy4ever

Reaction score
Yes. You need to look up the definition of journeyman.

Ok I will bite: How is a 2nd year QB - playing on the same team that drafted him - a journeyman QB? Is Dak a Journeyman QB.. what about A Rodgers ? I did look up the definition by the way and I do not see any way, form, fashion or even a complete stretch of any imagination that Herbert would qualify as a journeyman QB, so I am interested in your definition.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
a worker or sports player who is reliable but not outstanding.
"a solid journeyman professional"

Thats a specific term for tradesman, you added that sports player part that has never been it’s definition. He was either using it greatly out of context in reference to an athlete entertainer, or he meant it the other way, realized his mistake and it trying to backtrack.

Either way the backlash is warranted. It is never been used to described pro atheletes, and it is also a specific term in football that means something completely different.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Thats a specific term for tradesman. He was either using it greatly out of context in reference to an athlete entertainer, or he meant it the other way, realized his mistake and it trying to backtrack.

Either way the backlash is warranted. It is never been used to described pro atheletes, and it is also a specific term in football that means something completely different.
That's the Oxford definition. Look it up if you don't believe me.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Thats a specific term for tradesman, you added that sports player part that has never been it’s definition. He was either using it greatly out of context in reference to an athlete entertainer, or he meant it the other way, realized his mistake and it trying to backtrack.

https://www.google.com/search?q=jou...hUKEwiGg9fl3obzAhXlTDABHXzYDHgQ4dUDCA8&uact=5

BoyzBlaster

Reaction score
Journeyman: noun, may refer to a certain west coast QB slated to take the Cowboys to pound town

Sydla

Reaction score
LOL.

The team hasn’t sniffed a conference title game in 25 years and has like 4 playoff wins over that period.

I think the pessimism and bearish attitudes some have when we play is justified.

What isn’t justified is this idea that we apparently are typically better than the opponent we are playing.

Nexx

Reaction score
for the most part the doom and gloom have been right for over 25 years now. This is the NFL where you can lose any given game no matter how good you think you are. it might sound like doom and gloom but its reality for this team.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I see much less negativity now that I have most of those Nancy's on ignore. But every once in awhile, one sneaks by lol..