You guys are some negative people

CWR

Reaction score
agree with the just get into the playoffs part

not so much the great team part; the defense is a big liability

The defense is a big liability in reality. On paper they look pretty good. Unfortunately games aren't won on paper. I suppose there is reason to have hope that they get it together.

Our worst unit by far is special teams. We are constantly defending from mid field and starting drives at or near our 20.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Oh look, another one of these posts that tell us to either be sunshine and rainbows fans or not fans at all. Such original thought in this one.

This post is the way negative people think.

I take the OP as saying, too many fans always look for negatives to post. They take a positive and make something negative from it.

Instead they should take a negative and find the positive from it.

I say this place is 15% positive, 65% negative, 2% trolls, 8% haters. 10% meh, will see what happens and are up or down from there.

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score
Negative?
5601622.gif

SoupcanSam

Reaction score
I understand that we haven’t won a SB in many years. I have been waiting just like you guys have.

We have assembled one hell of a good team. Some would say the deepest, most talented team in the league.

We may not have the best record in the league, but we could easily have a better record. Often the team with the best record does not win the super bowl.

I am expecting the Cowboys to walk into the Patriots house and give them a beat down. You guys may not. That’s fine, but this constant negativity is really a weak point of view.

Just get in the playoffs and see what happens. The Giants have two SBs when they clearly were an inferior team. If you get in you have a shot. And we have a better shot now than we have had in a long time.

Enjoy it and stop being such pansies.

So I guess this means all bets are off for a game of shuffle board.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Ravens, 49ers (besides their WR core. Their's is very bad), Vikings. I'd say Packers maybe, but I haven't watch enough of them to know.

Ravens don't have more talent. They have a unique QB and a coaching staff totally dedicated to building an offense around him.

Niners are more talented on Defense, but not offense. Packers aren't more talented, I don't see that either.

These teams are all similar in talent I would say. Ravens are more of a unique offense that cant be stopped at the moment.

Reactions: CWR

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score
Unlike the rest of the internet where everyone else gets along perfectly and totally agrees with each other, eh?

True statement. Then again, if this site is like anywhere else on the net, if you can find exactly the same thing anywhere you go, then why come here? I hope it's because this place is actually better and different.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
I love the "accept this mediocrity or you are NO fan"

I too see the potential but this FO made some serious mistakes and the team, and fans are paying the price and let me be real clear, these are NOT hard choices they tried to avoid. Some are even teh same over and over and over.

What really irks me is the people that defend these choices and pretend its not the reason the team fails when the team fails on them agian and again and again.