You guys are some negative people

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I understand that we haven’t won a SB in many years. I have been waiting just like you guys have.

We have assembled one hell of a good team. Some would say the deepest, most talented team in the league.

We may not have the best record in the league, but we could easily have a better record. Often the team with the best record does not win the super bowl.

I am expecting the Cowboys to walk into the Patriots house and give them a beat down. You guys may not. That’s fine, but this constant negativity is really a weak point of view.

Just get in the playoffs and see what happens. The Giants have two SBs when they clearly were an inferior team. If you get in you have a shot. And we have a better shot now than we have had in a long time.

Enjoy it and stop being such pansies.
You're ruining their day. Thank you.

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I understand that we haven’t won a SB in many years. I have been waiting just like you guys have.

We have assembled one hell of a good team. Some would say the deepest, most talented team in the league.

We may not have the best record in the league, but we could easily have a better record. Often the team with the best record does not win the super bowl.

I am expecting the Cowboys to walk into the Patriots house and give them a beat down. You guys may not. That’s fine, but this constant negativity is really a weak point of view.

Just get in the playoffs and see what happens. The Giants have two SBs when they clearly were an inferior team. If you get in you have a shot. And we have a better shot now than we have had in a long time.

Yes they are.......they don't recognize a good beat down coming at all like us homers do.

Darthkuriboh

Reaction score

And how can you, as a fan, not be upset by this?

We have a decent offense and a crap defense.

You are what your record says you are. we are barely above average.

You're insane.

what tells you this? our complete inability to beat a team with a winning record?

you're the one whining about us living in reality.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
I don't care if anyone is negative or positive. Too many posters are irrational and intolerant of opposing opinions. It's dominated by extremist views. That's what makes it virtually impossible to discuss anything without arguing.
100%. You and I disagree on things, but the difference is we're not insulting or actually angry. Some people are just miserable.

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Oh look, another one of these posts that tell us to either be sunshine and rainbows fans or not fans at all. Such original thought in this one.

Hey It's fine to be positive no matter what, that's their prerogative. That's a very nice, safe, casual fan attitude. Those of us who are less grounded, and feel like puking after watching a win being thrown up like a Hobo's dinner, cannot do that. It's hard to take it one game at a time, when you have the overall weight of 10 years of mediocrity pushing down on us. The feeling that no matter what we do, we won't go further than the divisional round with this staff, and 10 years of proof to backup this feeling...

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

You have made an impression on me, I will turn a new leaf....... Garrett doesn't suck.............NAH!!!!!! He sucks!

Swanny

Reaction score

25 years of nothing. And the NFL completely changing the game of football. Not surprised that people are so negative.

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score

Cowboyzone is identical to every other sports forum in existence. Toughen up bud.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
And how can you, as a fan, not be upset by this?

We have a decent offense and a crap defense.

You are what your record says you are. we are barely above average.

You're insane.

what tells you this? our complete inability to beat a team with a winning record?

you're the one whining about us living in reality.
The ones he is talking about, people like you, are the most upset. The truth hurts I see. Man up and deal with it or just ***** and moan like a 3 yr old all the time. It's up to you.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score

I don't think honesty is being negative. I just think the Patriots have the best chance to win this game. I don't think a Cowboy victory is impossible though, and I would be thrilled if the team upset the Pats.

T-RO

Reaction score
416hgtOGkWL._SX309_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

There isn't a handbook for fans...but there is one for humans: Don't suck. Don't be that person that drags everyone down. Don't be a whiny bore.

If I was in a lifeboat, running out of food and supplies...and there was a clown who only said, "We are doomed. We gonna die." I might just toss him to the sharks.

And we got a boat full of such clowns on this site...repeating their gloom in most every post.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
There isn't a handbook for fans...but there is one for humans: Don't suck. Don't be that person that drags everyone down. Don't be a whiny bore.

If I was in a lifeboat, running out of food and supplies...and there was a clown who only said, "We are doomed. We gonna die." I might just toss him to the sharks.

And we got a boat full of such clowns on this site...repeating their gloom in most every post.

you would be right,

however 20 plus years of doing the same thing. if the captain sank 1 boat and lived, how many times would he be allowed to sink other boats before someone fires him>?

this is completely different, put it in context

ABQCOWBOY

Regular Joe....
Reaction score

LOL..... What if he was bigger then you?