You guys are some negative people

CB61

Reaction score
I understand that we haven’t won a SB in many years. I have been waiting just like you guys have.

We have assembled one hell of a good team. Some would say the deepest, most talented team in the league.

We may not have the best record in the league, but we could easily have a better record. Often the team with the best record does not win the super bowl.

I am expecting the Cowboys to walk into the Patriots house and give them a beat down. You guys may not. That’s fine, but this constant negativity is really a weak point of view.

Just get in the playoffs and see what happens. The Giants have two SBs when they clearly were an inferior team. If you get in you have a shot. And we have a better shot now than we have had in a long time.

Enjoy it and stop being such pansies.
Okay so I got to ask how long have you been a Cowboy fan? Not trying to be smart here I'm just asking? And you are right there is a lot of negativity on here not winning or having a great record will do that, however there are many of us here that have legitimate concerns about this team in the way they're coached and had been fans for 50 plus years so I think we were reserve the right to be critical. With that being said I hope they kick the dog s*** out of New England my wife isn't doing none fan I've had to sit here the last four times we played them while not here I was in Florida some I would love nothing more than that and do I think they're capable? Yes will they do it ? I'm skeptical. You are right we perhaps have some of the best talent in the league no doubt about that ! I'm not sure which criticism you're talkin about if it means criticizing the team they shouldn't be because a lot of the criticism I project is on the coaching staff and my friends that's where the football team gets lead from no two ifs ands or buts about it! Now what I'd like to see if someone on that team step up and be a leader despite the piss poor coaching staff example Frederick directing his anger to the sidelines in Minnesota game why would you run that? When your player start to question what you do there's something wrong there especially if it's Frederick. Now I do believe you are correct in a lot of people's perception of this team but I believe it's mostly out of frustration but there's definitely issues with this coaching staff and they're finally coming to light inside the Dallas organization not just fans and media

CB61

Reaction score
Okay so I got to ask how long have you been a Cowboy fan? Not trying to be smart here I'm just asking? And you are right there is a lot of negativity on here not winning or having a great record will do that, however there are many of us here that have legitimate concerns about this team in the way they're coached and had been fans for 50 plus years so I think we were reserve the right to be critical. With that being said I hope they kick the dog s*** out of New England my wife isn't doing none fan I've had to sit here the last four times we played them while not here I was in Florida some I would love nothing more than that and do I think they're capable? Yes will they do it ? I'm skeptical. You are right we perhaps have some of the best talent in the league no doubt about that ! I'm not sure which criticism you're talkin about if it means criticizing the team they shouldn't be because a lot of the criticism I project is on the coaching staff and my friends that's where the football team gets lead from no two ifs ands or buts about it! Now what I'd like to see if someone on that team step up and be a leader despite the piss poor coaching staff example Frederick directing his anger to the sidelines in Minnesota game why would you run that? When your player start to question what you do there's something wrong there especially if it's Frederick. Now I do believe you are correct in a lot of people's perception of this team but I believe it's mostly out of frustration but there's definitely issues with this coaching staff and they're finally coming to light inside the Dallas organization not just fans and media
Sorry my talk-to-text went crazy there my wife is a New England fan and I've had to sit here and listen to her s*** the last four times we played them that 16 years dude I'm tired of it I would love nothing more to see them beat New England even by a point

LovinItAll

Reaction score
I understand that we haven’t won a SB in many years. I have been waiting just like you guys have.

We have assembled one hell of a good team. Some would say the deepest, most talented team in the league.

We may not have the best record in the league, but we could easily have a better record. Often the team with the best record does not win the super bowl.

I am expecting the Cowboys to walk into the Patriots house and give them a beat down. You guys may not. That’s fine, but this constant negativity is really a weak point of view.

Just get in the playoffs and see what happens. The Giants have two SBs when they clearly were an inferior team. If you get in you have a shot. And we have a better shot now than we have had in a long time.

Man, I understand the passion everyone has for our team in particular and football in general. Like everyone else, I can't wait for the first game every year and the season always goes by too fast. I, too, can't believe we haven't won a title in almost 25 years and am looking forward to the next one with as much enthusiasm as I had when both Landry and Johnson brought those Lombardi trophies home.

Still, at the end of the day, it's entertainment. 31 teams end every season without a Super Bowl win, but that doesn't mean that 31 team's fans haven't been entertained. I agonize over every loss and re-watch every win several times...the Cowboys are definitely entertaining me.

Give me my family's health, happiness, and a Cowboys game every week and I'll be just fine.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
There isn't a handbook for fans...but there is one for humans: Don't suck. Don't be that person that drags everyone down. Don't be a whiny bore.

If I was in a lifeboat, running out of food and supplies...and there was a clown who only said, "We are doomed. We gonna die." I might just toss him to the sharks.

And we got a boat full of such clowns on this site...repeating their gloom in most every post.

Know what's worse?

Fans who think they wrote the book on how to be a fan.

Ignorant enough to think their way is the way.

Ignorant enough to think that if someone else doesn't see things the exact same way that they do, that they're wrong.

If you're looking for "negativity", think that it's your call to decide. There's little more negative than someone lecturing someone else on how they should think or what they should say.

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
I too have been a fan of the Cowboys for over 50 years back to the days when Cleveland was a big rivalry. Frustrated as hell with not winning anything for the last 20+ years. But *****ing and moaning about it every day, every thread, every post is not frustration. It's a mental issue.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
There isn't a handbook for fans...but there is one for humans: Don't suck. Don't be that person that drags everyone down. Don't be a whiny bore.

If I was in a lifeboat, running out of food and supplies...and there was a clown who only said, "We are doomed. We gonna die." I might just toss him to the sharks.

And we got a boat full of such clowns on this site...repeating their gloom in most every post.

We're not in a lifeboat. Our lives aren't on the line. Any fan should be free to speak about anything that the team is doing well and anything that it's doing poorly. I don't think it's being negative to be honest that the defense needs to play better if we want to be a playoff team.

T-RO

Reaction score
We're not in a lifeboat. Our lives aren't on the line. Any fan should be free to speak about anything that the team is doing well and anything that it's doing poorly. I don't think it's being negative to be honest that the defense needs to play better if we want to be a playoff team.

All communities, groups are a type of lifeboat.

I have no problems with fans who honestly doubt the prospects of their team or critique their team. I have no problem with fans who want Garrett gone or who are angry at Jones. We've most all been there at times. I have a huge problem with fans who are FIXATED at being negative ALL THE TIME. I view them as losers.

Reverend Conehead

Reaction score
All communities, groups are a type of lifeboat.

I have no problems with fans who honestly doubt the prospects of their team or critique their team. I have no problem with fans who want Garrett gone or who are angry at Jones. We've most all been there at times. I have a huge problem with fans who are FIXATED at being negative ALL THE TIME. I view them as losers.

Okay, thanks for the clarification.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
So then Garrett is no longer a victim of being burdened with not enough talent?

Go back and read what I had said previously on the topic and it should clear that one up for you.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
I understand that we haven’t won a SB in many years. I have been waiting just like you
3h4ok0.gif

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Rumor: Witten to sign a new mega-contract to keep him with the team another 5 years.

Rumor #2: Cowboys talking to the agent for Dez about a return to the team. They've offered 22M per on a 5 year contract.

nobody

Reaction score
Right on.

Who is that thinks we have this talent laden team? I would really love to know.

We sit at 6-4. Talent laden teams don’t have that mark.

Talent-laden teams saddled with mismanagement and mediocre coaches do.