You guys are some negative people

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I understand that we haven’t won a SB in many years. I have been waiting just like you guys have.

We have assembled one hell of a good team. Some would say the deepest, most talented team in the league.

We may not have the best record in the league, but we could easily have a better record. Often the team with the best record does not win the super bowl.

I am expecting the Cowboys to walk into the Patriots house and give them a beat down. You guys may not. That’s fine, but this constant negativity is really a weak point of view.

Just get in the playoffs and see what happens. The Giants have two SBs when they clearly were an inferior team. If you get in you have a shot. And we have a better shot now than we have had in a long time.

Enjoy it and stop being such pansies.

Who would say we are the "deepest, most talented team in the league"? It is not even close to being true. We have some good players like most teams. The only fact here is that we are 6-4. Sure we COULD have a better record, but just about every team in the 4-6 win range can say the same.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
They will write books on our talent.

Our depth is amazing.

Don't get me wrong, I've been a Cowboys fan since day 1 back in 1960 and that's a long time. But tell me after our starters just who is all of this amazing depth. Seems to me when that depth has played like both tackles, #1 receiver and the starting slot receiver were out with injuries those "depth" players could not open any holes for Elliott so Prescott was forced to throw 40 times and had less than 300 yards. Other times backup have had to play and the play of the team as a whole wasn't as good. So just who is all this amazing depth? Again I'm a huge huge Cowboys fan but t5he Cowboys don't have amazing depth.

Silly

Reaction score
Here is the truth. Every time I start to cheer for the Cowboys they inexplicable start to suck! I think the problem is coaching.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
htt
325239c9c034ae7f643d8eab51564198.jpg.cf.jpg
We need more cheerleaders

BourbonBalz

Star4Ever
Reaction score
Just get into the playoffs doesn't really work in the NFL. Majority of the time, the top seeds make it to the championship round. Sure you can have lower seeds win in the wild card round but they usually get bounced in the divisional round. And more times than not, the wild card round teams don't advance past the divisional round. We have seen that around here. And heck even when we were a 1 seed twice, we bow out early without a win.

Pittsburgh, Green Bay, and the Giants have all won Super Bowls as wildcard teams (or at least playing in the wildcard round) over the past ten years or so.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
I understand that we haven’t won a SB in many years. I have been waiting just like you guys have.

We have assembled one hell of a good team. Some would say the deepest, most talented team in the league.

We may not have the best record in the league, but we could easily have a better record. Often the team with the best record does not win the super bowl.

I am expecting the Cowboys to walk into the Patriots house and give them a beat down. You guys may not. That’s fine, but this constant negativity is really a weak point of view.

Just get in the playoffs and see what happens. The Giants have two SBs when they clearly were an inferior team. If you get in you have a shot. And we have a better shot now than we have had in a long time.

Jason Garrett

T-RO

Reaction score
Sanity and enjoyment starts with perspective.

If you are an NFL fan statistically there is a 3% chance that your favorite team is going to win the Super Bowl in any season. You get 1 Super Bowl title every 32 years.

So if you can't also enjoy winning seasons and playoff wins...you are going to be miserable 97% of your life.

We were 10-6 last year and won a playoff game. It absolutely was not a failed season. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Some of you act like the team deserves the path of shame, ala Cersei Lannister getting marched through the streets with the peasantry yelling "Shame" and throwing ****. Good gawd we've won 16 of our last 26.

We have a chance for division title and some playoff success again this year. Stop moaning and enjoy it a little.

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Sanity and enjoyment starts with perspective.

If you are an NFL fan statistically there is a 3% chance that your favorite team is going to win the Super Bowl in any season. You get 1 Super Bowl title every 32 years.

So if you can't also enjoy winning seasons and playoff wins...you are going to be miserable 97% of your life.

We were 10-6 last year and won a playoff game. It absolutely was not a failed season. I enjoyed it quite a bit. Some of you act like the team deserved the path of shame, ala Cersei Lannister getting marched through the streets with the peasantry yelling "Shame" and throwing ****.

We have a chance for division title and some playoff success again this year. Stop moaning and enjoy it a little.
Been my point for years, but I spoke more esoterically.
Not like I expected to change minds anyways, so have fun!

MikeT22

Reaction score

I see one can be overly positive and still be a pansy.