You guys aren't gonna BELIEVE this one...

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
Skeptic said:
Uh-oh.

Everybody look out.

Silverbear is going to kick everyone's *****.

I am??

Maybe I'd better have a second bowl of Wheaties...

Looks to me like you guys are taking this a whole lot more seriously than I am... I just thought it was weird...

BrAinPaiNt

Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
silverbear said:
I'll defer to your judgement on this one... I'll just note that I posted this same thing in the other boards I haunt, and none of them has produced the kind of weird responses I've seen in this one...

Maybe those folks just know me better, or maybe these guys just thought I was accusing them... I don't know, and frankly, I don't much care... I just thought that some folks would shake their heads at how weird some folks can get over an online argument, and I thought that some others would find it howlingly funny...

For that matter, you can just delete the whole thread, if you wish... I won't be offended at all...

I will just move it to the OT area.

I think you bring up a good point....others from other boards probably know you better then this board as a whole...and also maybe some here may have thought you were thinking one of them did it.

Either way...if it was just a one time thing with the call....then just shrug your shoulders, call the guy a putz who did it...and move on.
I would not give the guy anymore attention or satisfaction then that over the issue because that is just what he wants...attention and some satisfaction of saying na na na na boo boo.

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
StanleySpadowski said:
SB, while you haven't share the full details of the message you received, from what you have shared: "Q Carter needs a job" or something to that effect, it may not have been someone "rubbing it in", but rather someone wanting to inform you that something was up without making it appear to be personal business.

I guess it all depends on the full content of the message.

That was the full content of the message... verbatim...

Don't you think that somebody just trying to inform me would have left their name?? This guy refused to give his...

Naw, as BrainPaint said, this was clearly a "nanny nanny boo boo" type of taunting... LOL...