CFZ You know what annoys me about our FO?

CCBoy

Reaction score
Ok amari cooper trade, we get a 5th but real reason traded so FO wouldn't have to pay his salary, what draft pick did eagles and dolphins give up for a top wr, on Gallup contract did stupid Stephen Jones sign him for 16 million contract, has Gallup produced in 2 years, on Zekes under contract for 2 years who signed him for huge rb salary, if Zeke pulled that crap as a eagle he would have been traded, on amari cooper trade from raiders was well documented that his agent demanded huge salary, everyone knew this in NFL, so we trade a number one pick, no contract extension but eagles get contract extension for a j brown then Stephen Jones chuckles on the way to the bank because some believe his crap every year
Those all involved talent evaluations as to where they were in production on the Cowboys and directions involving future use of cap money NOT what was done to get to the last two strongly winning seasons.

The Cowboys have long supported it's own players. Jimmy Johnson was the only Jerry Jones Head Coach who would sell is soul for his own centered glory. Not those around him beyond running them into the dirt. Jerry was able to buy him his players and then the Cap Era changed that.

Don't like that, pick a team with tricksters or that stays with players always moveable as was Cooper.

Only one that doesn't truly watch cap vs player developments would compare managers to past periods and cap figure that were then applicable.

Now, involves the years that McCarthy has been in control of the team...but Jerry still rewards his own players. I respect that but also don't think what was brought into organization the past three seasons are deficit as to intelligence, experience, leadership, or player evaluations. McCarthy has already won a Lombardi and the team is has already won consecutive years at 12 wins...that doesn't smell of losers at all.

This team, with Stephen has a balance right now, of over $6 M, with some All Pro's still to sign. That is more relevant than bouncing around to the unappreciated whims of a group of fans, again, crying in their beers. No matter the volume of beer being slurped down.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Been a front office flaw for waaaayyyy
Too long!!!
Go on strike...GO. Quit being anything more than crying in the desert then. Picket or boycott...do more than object to any positive view presented by another fan.

You too lazy to do anything more than be an internet tough guy? I'm not...

Enjoy this weekend's game...it means more than blowing the head off one's beer and then crying in it. I followed the Cowboys with my Dad for their first game and was in stadium in San Antonio when Bill Parcells walked in for his first Spring Training with the Cowboys. That was at the Alamodome. My wife and I were at the very first game at what is now AT&T stadium. We still don't blow the head off our beer just to cry in it. We drink ours as it comes out of the cans.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Those all involved talent evaluations as to where they were in production on the Cowboys and directions involving future use of cap money NOT what was done to get to the last two strongly winning seasons.

The Cowboys have long supported it's own players. Jimmy Johnson was the only Jerry Jones Head Coach who would sell is soul for his own centered glory. Not those around him beyond running them into the dirt. Jerry was able to buy him his players and then the Cap Era changed that.

Don't like that, pick a team with tricksters or that stays with players always moveable as was Cooper.

Only one that doesn't truly watch cap vs player developments would compare managers to past periods and cap figure that were then applicable.

Now, involves the years that McCarthy has been in control of the team...but Jerry still rewards his own players. I respect that but also don't think what was brought into organization the past three seasons are deficit as to intelligence, experience, leadership, or player evaluations. McCarthy has already won a Lombardi and the team is has already won consecutive years at 12 wins...that doesn't smell of losers at all.

This team, with Stephen has a balance right now, of over $6 M, with some All Pro's still to sign. That is more relevant than bouncing around to the unappreciated whims of a group of fans, again, crying in their beers. No matter the volume of beer being slurped down.
How much have you “slurped down” because you’re rambling. And it’s nonsense.

CCBoy

Reaction score
How much have you “slurped down” because you’re rambling. And it’s nonsense.

My wife and I drink twice a year. A glass of wine on New Year's and a single beer on our Anniversary.

As to you, that set of posts is full of crap and insult.

plasticman

Reaction score
It's a lot easier to keep salary cap cash around when your QB is only a 6 million dollar cap hit.

Let's see how many players the Eagles can sign next season when Hurts begins to count somewhere around 50 million.

CCBoy

Reaction score
It's a lot easier to keep salary cap cash around when your QB is only a 6 million dollar cap hit.

Let's see how many players the Eagles can sign next season when Hurts begins to count somewhere around 50 million.
Target, cease fire!

Next, wait until he gets hurt running the ball and is out an extensive time...

KingCorcoran

Reaction score

I wonder if they signed Hurts to that contract without considering the ramifications in deference to the salary cap. I wonder if Roseman just irresponsibly inked that deal without authorization from the owner and without explanation of how the team is going to proceed. The salary cap is the same for all 32 teams. KC and Baltimore and others pay their QB as much or more than Hurts. And they intend to be champions of the NFL. It’s not like the Cowboys aren’t paying their QB a lot of money. Dak’s cap hit next season is larger than Hurts’ is with Philadelphia. Let’s see how many players the Cowboys can sign next season when Dak begins to count somewhere around 60 million.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I wonder if they signed Hurts to that contract without considering the ramifications in deference to the salary cap. I wonder if Roseman just irresponsibly inked that deal without authorization from the owner and without explanation of how the team is going to proceed. The salary cap is the same for all 32 teams. KC and Baltimore and others pay their QB as much or more than Hurts. And they intend to be champions of the NFL. It’s not like the Cowboys aren’t paying their QB a lot of money. Dak’s cap hit next season is larger than Hurts’ is with Philadelphia. Let’s see how many players the Cowboys can sign next season when Dak begins to count somewhere around 60 million.
Go ahead and take the next step, this isn't dance lessons...Dallas will sign Lamb and Parsons both, as well as handle the QB from the end of this season. That judgement awaits his outcome this season. Who are you afraid of losing?

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Go ahead and take the next step, this isn't dance lessons...Dallas will sign Lamb and Parsons both, as well as handle the QB from the end of this season. That judgement awaits his outcome this season. Who are you afraid of losing?
I’m afraid the colossal contracts to Elliott, which is still costing the Cowboys, and the contract Dak will command, as he is playing better than Jalen hurts, will limit the Cowboys. Lamb and Parsons will get theirs. So what. Hurts’ contract does not gift the Cowboys an advantage over Philly or any other team. And every interception Hurts throws, and every time he fumbles, Dak gets more expensive because he is even better than Hurts. And Hurts is not even a top five QB in salary. It’s going to take more than Prescott, Lamb, Parsons, and a running back playing for the Patriots for Dallas to be successful. Are you confident Jerry Jones can build the best team in the NFL? He is owner and GM. It is all on him. Do you believe he can do it? The Eagles haven’t. Baltimore hasn’t. Is Jerry Jones the one? You tell me.

CowboyoWales

Reaction score

In three years time he's still getting just $31m (just 10% of the CAP). By that time they'd of made the decision, either Hurts OR Weapons. The problem we have is that we want both Dak AND Weapons, now it's possible, but you have to 'pay' somewhere and it would be JAG's filling out the starting roster.

Your elite contract holders have to play up to the contracts.

CCBoy

Reaction score
I’m afraid the colossal contracts to Elliott, which is still costing the Cowboys, and the contract Dak will command, as he is playing better than Jalen hurts, will limit the Cowboys. Lamb and Parsons will get theirs. So what. Hurts’ contract does not gift the Cowboys an advantage over Philly or any other team. And every interception Hurts throws, and every time he fumbles, Dak gets more expensive because he is even better than Hurts. And Hurts is not even a top five QB in salary. It’s going to take more than Prescott, Lamb, Parsons, and a running back playing for the Patriots for Dallas to be successful. Are you confident Jerry Jones can build the best team in the NFL? He is owner and GM. It is all on him. Do you believe he can do it? The Eagles haven’t. Baltimore hasn’t. Is Jerry Jones the one? You tell me.
The cap was straight at the beginning of this season and is in, also, great shape at the present. That instead is positive aspect of this team, to include Jerry, Stephen, and the rest of the staff.

One just doesn't relate back 30 years to measure value in today's team. That is not a legitimate look or value in the present.

This team has two consecutive 12 win seasons and entry into the playoffs. They will enter this year's playoff as well. The years in view are 3. This is year 3 which coincides with the hiring of McCarthy. That is the current picture of the Cowboys as well as Jerry Jones.

To attach a time frame for any cause does not look fairly at the current status. That doesn't happen in any franchise, business, or undertaking.

That is merely unrealistic attachments of a group of fans...not even all fans. It is unrealistic as well as an insult.

The concept at work in all forms of ownership is team. That isn't just players on roster. Jerry Jones has been educated at highest levels for a very long period. His staff includes some of the very top individuals in the entire NFL. Don't rush to just ignore the very fact that they are actually very good at what each contributor does.

Each of my statements are functional and doing work beyond complaining with a very wrong focus for reason.

These Cowboys are good.

CCBoy

Reaction score
Jerry Jones top 10 draft picks:

Andre Gurode
Eric Williams
Leon Lett
Flozell Adams
Jason Witten
Demarcus Ware
Darren Woodson
Larry Allen
Troy Aikman
Emmitt Smith

We'll see now, where Lamb and Parsons fit in...

CCBoy

Reaction score

This week...​

Dallas Cowboys X-factor:

Markquese Bell

Dallas Cowboys v New York Giants
Photo by Mitchell Leff/Getty Image

This is a big week not only for Markquese Bell, but for the Dallas Cowboys as well. The team has left themselves paper thin at the linebacker position. So much so that they went out before the bye week and signed NFL veteran LB Rashaan Evans to try and bring depth and experience into the room as Leighton Vander Esch went on injured reserve.

Why it is big is because with another quality performance from Bell at the linebacker spot this week, the Cowboys may have slipped, fell, and stumbled, into a quality linebacker who was actually brought in originally to be a safety.

https://www.bloggingtheboys.com/202...cowboys-rams-week-8-markquese-bell-puka-nacua

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
The cap was straight at the beginning of this season and is in, also, great shape at the present. That instead is positive aspect of this team, to include Jerry, Stephen, and the rest of the staff.

One just doesn't relate back 30 years to measure value in today's team. That is not a legitimate look or value in the present.

This team has two consecutive 12 win seasons and entry into the playoffs. They will enter this year's playoff as well. The years in view are 3. This is year 3 which coincides with the hiring of McCarthy. That is the current picture of the Cowboys as well as Jerry Jones.

To attach a time frame for any cause does not look fairly at the current status. That doesn't happen in any franchise, business, or undertaking.

That is merely unrealistic attachments of a group of fans...not even all fans. It is unrealistic as well as an insult.

The concept at work in all forms of ownership is team. That isn't just players on roster. Jerry Jones has been educated at highest levels for a very long period. His staff includes some of the very top individuals in the entire NFL. Don't rush to just ignore the very fact that they are actually very good at what each contributor does.

Each of my statements are functional and doing work beyond complaining with a very wrong focus for reason.

These Cowboys are good.
The Eagles won 14 games last season and it equaled exactly crap. Stop with the two straight 12 win season nonsense. As long as Cowboys fans think that’s great than it is.

CCBoy

Reaction score
The Eagles won 14 games last season and it equaled exactly crap. Stop with the two straight 12 win season nonsense. As long as Cowboys fans think that’s great than it is.
Don't tell me another don't tell another crap reject.

It takes time to develop team experiences at the playoff level...I'm through talking to a junior high retention level and discussion. :popcorn: :facepalm:

Bug someone else...you are just wrong.

They were just beaten by a team Dallas beat and that was a single season. Very very few teams lose a first season Super Bowl season and even come back the next season and even make it back. Good night...

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Don't tell me another don't tell another crap reject.

It takes time to develop team experiences at the playoff level...I'm through talking to a junior high retention level and discussion. :popcorn: :facepalm:

Bug someone else...you are just wrong.
You’ll be thrilled with another12 win season. Just show up and defend Jerry Jones when it’s all the Cowboys have to show. If that’s satisfactory tell everyone here that it is.

Hadenough

Reaction score
That's probably the best way to look at it. Honestly though, you'd think Jerry would evaluate what the Vikings and Browns did, look at what we had with Zeke and why we can't use Pollard the same way, and find how to fix it. I think 42-10 is clear enough to show that we are not able to matchup with SFO with our current squad. So, it's Jerry's job to provide players who can help us with that matchup.
Listening to Peyton Manning he was showing what happened to Dallas against SF. It was coaching on the defensive side where Dallas had missed assignments that let SF WRs running wide open. Shanahan schemes this stuff. Lot of crossing routes and players in motion combined with misdirection will kill an aggressive undisciplined defense.

kskboys

Reaction score

Name those players that Jerry "bought" for Jimmy.

kskboys

Reaction score
Jerry Jones top 10 draft picks:

Andre Gurode
Eric Williams
Leon Lett
Flozell Adams
Jason Witten
Demarcus Ware
Darren Woodson
Larry Allen
Troy Aikman
Emmitt Smith

We'll see now, where Lamb and Parsons fit in...
Yeah, those were all back in the day. What happened, did he get beat w/ the dumb stick and lose his drafting prowess?