You people are somewhat funny

burmafrd

Reaction score
Screaming for BP's head when just 24 hrs ago you were calling him the best coach in the NFL. Sure we have some problems; and the boys and bp stank it up last night. But the over reaction is hilarious.

Eddie

Reaction score
I'm simply disappointed in Parcells' December record with us.

I'm not crying wolf, but man, last night was humiliating ... at home, with so much at stake. We stank it up.

Coaching was the first to fail us.

BP has been outcoached many times these past few years, but I've never seen him dismantled like that. We were supposedly the creme of the NFC crop, and man, the Saints blew a hole in our roof.

I think BP needs to stop with the championship talk, and focus on the game ahead. The Cowboys played like they really were thinking about Christmas dinner instead of playing football.

DTK

Reaction score
I've stated the same thing before. Our fan base is the worst at being too high when were winning and too low when we're losing. Last week Super Bowl, this week fire everybody. :cool:

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
burmafrd;1225373 said:
Screaming for BP's head when just 24 hrs ago you were calling him the best coach in the NFL. Sure we have some problems; and the boys and bp stank it up last night. But the over reaction is hilarious.
this is not overreacting...this is telling the truth....we should be judged by how we perform against other good teams....AND the facts speak for themselves

Eddie

Reaction score
DTK;1225383 said:
I've stated the same thing before. Our fan base is the worst at being too high when were winning and too low when we're losing. Last week Super Bowl, this week fire everybody. :cool:

This can be said for fans of all teams.

We wear our emotions on our sleeves.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
This loss was alarming.

A home game. This late in the season. In the middle of a playoff run. And we had ZILCH.

And btw, I've never called Bill Parcells the best coach in the NFL.

This was a TOTAL collapse. From coaches on down.

Under the watch of Parcells, we have had some of the most humiliating defeats in team history. THAT is a fact. We've set futility records. Most points allowed, most yardage, most lopsided losses, most TD's by an opposing QB at home.

BUT for it to happen in a game of this magnitude is truly disturbing.

We came out on fire and fizzled after our first offensive and defensive series.

Hunter71

Reaction score
Eh...

While I would have much prefered a win...

I tend to think that getting spanked once in a while is a good thing for a team...

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
burmafrd;1225373 said:

I think at some point people have to see that games like last night continue to happen for a reason

Parcells did a very good job upgrading the roster, but I think he surrounded himself with a so-so to lousy coaching staff and either 1) is so stubborn he doesnt allow them to have any real say so 2) they are totally incapable of doing #1, so he does everything

either way, stuff like last night shouldt happen but it seems to happen every year...I can understand the offense not lighting it up every week, but there's no excuse for a defense loaded up with the player we have to just have absolutely no chance in ANY game...that was as awful a performance as you can possibly have

the phrase "game has passed him by" is appropriate

David

burmafrd

Reaction score
Our heads were too big and they got ventilated. Hopefully everyone will now take a step back and take a deep breath and TRY and think RATIONALLY.

Mattsdad

Reaction score
BP needs to cool down a bit on his contingency plans for a playoff push and get himself and team more focused on the damn game. Toooo many people and players were eating cheese lately.

burmafrd

Reaction score
And more posts of the same. This was somewhat of a unique situation, with Payton and the Saints and everything.

DTK

Reaction score
Eddie;1225389 said:
This can be said for fans of all teams.

We wear our emotions on our sleeves.

True, but I think our fan base is the worst at it.

Last night's game is a total of 1 loss in the grand scheme of things. It is what it is. Nothing more, nothing less. Our team played bad and things snowballed from there. We can worry about things such as Romo, pass rush, etc. But the sky isn't falling. Let's just hope our coaches make the necessary adjustments.

Juke99

...Abbey someone
Reaction score
dbair1967;1225402 said:
I think at some point people have to see that games like last night continue to happen for a reason

Parcells did a very good job upgrading the roster, but I think he surrounded himself with a so-so to lousy coaching staff and either 1) is so stubborn he doesnt allow them to have any real say so 2) they are totally incapable of doing #1, so he does everything

either way, stuff like last night shouldt happen but it seems to happen every year...I can understand the offense not lighting it up every week, but there's no excuse for a defense loaded up with the player we have to just have absolutely no chance in ANY game...that was as awful a performance as you can possibly have

the phrase "game has passed him by" is appropriate

David

Well, think of it...We had Payton on our staff.

When did he EVER call a game like that for us? Obviously, he was quite capable.

cbfan55

Reaction score
Hunter71;1225400 said:
Eh...

While I would have much prefered a win...

I tend to think that getting spanked once in a while is a good thing for a team...

I couldnt agree more! That loss should open our eyes. I still think we can make a run for the bowl.

GO COWBOYS!!!

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Eddie;1225377 said:
I think BP needs to stop with the championship talk, and focus on the game ahead.

Name one time when he has ever not focused on the game ahead and looked solely to a Championship game. Parcells is the biggest ego deflator and wet blanket regarding talk of that nature every minute of every day.

That is a ridiculous statement.

SkinsandTerps

Commanders Forever
Reaction score
It will be interesting to see how the team responds on the road this weekend.

I think on paper and with the current health of the Falcons the Cowboys should win. But at the same time the Falcons arent a pushover team.

Hunter71

Reaction score
bbailey423;1225388 said:
this is not overreacting...this is telling the truth....we should be judged by how we perform against other good teams....AND the facts speak for themselves

OK...

Well...

We beat the Colts and we beat the Giants in the Meadowlands...

What does that tell you?...