You people are somewhat funny

DTK

Reaction score
Did I say that we should trade TO for Colston? Did I say that Saints would do it?

I made reference to burmafrd's comment about TO, Glenn, and Witten being better than anything you guys had.

Translation: I would rather have Colston than TO. Not actually TRADE!!

BTW, Joe Horn and Mike McKenzie are pretty strong individuals, wouldn't you agree?

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1225627 said:
And the over reaction begins with the whinning and so and so needs to be gone. I clearly hope the team handles this better than the fans do because this constant over reaction any time we lose is a joke. I always thought we had better fans than that but I guess not

It has nothing to do with being a fan, it is being a realisitc fan. Yesterday night was brutal, it was a complete arse-kicking on home turf against a contender in our own conference. Are we supposed to be ok with it because we still remain on top of a mediocre division?
Any recent Super Bowl champions take a beating like this at home in December? Don't think so....last night was nothing in the big picture, like everyone else on this forum we move on with our daily lives without much as a second thought, but as a fan it was terrible to take and we have no reason to be positive about the team.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
bbailey423;1225638 said:
How is it overreacting when a team that you are cometing against for the ultimate prize sets a franchise record in YOUR HOUSE!

You optimists keep brushing that little fact aside if you want to....hey everyone loses games....but the way we lost with the WHOLE world watching should be and is alarming

It is over reaction by throwing everything away off 1 loss. I have seen this franchise have games like this and saw other playoff teams yesterday have bad games and lost. Because I have been a fan of this team for so long as well as the NFL I tend not to over reaction to a loss and yes that is what is going on. Dallas played a bad game and got beat simple as that. I think this team has more caracter than it's fans and will bounce back and not just hang their heads. All that stuff your talking about is great press but has nothing to do with the fact games like this can happen even to the best teams. Please though continue with the over reaction it was expected. Myself I have more confidence in this team and these players.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Oh_Canada;1225669 said:
It has nothing to do with being a fan, it is being a realisitc fan. Yesterday night was brutal, it was a complete arse-kicking on home turf against a contender in our own conference. Are we supposed to be ok with it because we still remain on top of a mediocre division?
Any recent Super Bowl champions take a beating like this at home in December? Don't think so....last night was nothing in the big picture, like everyone else on this forum we move on with our daily lives without much as a second thought, but as a fan it was terrible to take and we have no reason to be positive about the team.

It is still 1 game. We got out butt kicked nothing more than that. I expect this team to get it back together and not going to join in on your pity party. This reaction happens every time we lose and frankly it is a joke by our fans who sit there hollering SB when we win and how bad of a team we are when we lose. Get a clue for a change instead of this constant over reactions.

NoLuv4Jerry

Reaction score
Doomsday101;1225670 said:
It is over reaction by throwing everything away off 1 loss. I have seen this franchise have games like this and saw other playoff teams yesterday have bad games and lost. Because I have been a fan of this team for so long as well as the NFL I tend not to over reaction to a loss and yes that is what is going on. Dallas played a bad game and got beat simple as that. I think this team has more caracter than it's fans and will bounce back and not just hang their heads. All that stuff your talking about is great press but has nothing to do with the fact games like this can happen even to the best teams. Please though continue with the over reaction it was expected. Myself I have more confidence in this team and these players.
Guess you have not been paying attention to how Parcells has fared around here in December. Look, it's not I want to see us lose...but if the coaching staff attitude is "just stay the course, these things happen"....we will be one and done. Stay the course is how we played last night...and look how that turned out.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
bbailey423;1225710 said:
Guess you have not been paying attention to how Parcells has fared around here in December. Look, it's not I want to see us lose...but if the coaching staff attitude is "just stay the course, these things happen"....we will be one and done. Stay the course is how we played last night...and look how that turned out.

Stay the course? what the heck are you talking about? Dallas got beat get over it. As for as BP decembers since he has been in Dallas has nothing to do with anything it is meaningless.

burmafrd

Reaction score
2003 we used smoke and mirrors and it caught up with us.
2004 we just flat out stank untill late in the year when JJ got hot.
2005 the O line died on us and we could neither run or pass block with the exception of the carolina game. The D wore out as they stayed on the field too long, and remember we had 3 rookies starting. Not to mention our usual safety problems.
THIS year we still have the safety problems and still some with the O line but other then that we are in much better shape.

panchucko

It's Back
Reaction score
Juke99;1225422 said:
Well, think of it...We had Payton on our staff.

When did he EVER call a game like that for us? Obviously, he was quite capable.

Ever wonder what Zimmer is capable of?