You Tell Me...does Ray Want To Come??

ndanger

Reaction score
OAM;2612296 said:
I commend you for the way you handled yourself in this post. I also agree wholeheartedly with your philosophy on Ray Lewis, the Cowboy players mentioned and the type of players we should be incorporating and developing within this team.

My deal is this, guys like Ray Ray can probably work if your down to missing one or 2 players to get you over the hump. Hump is not what we are dealing with here. Is it a disaster? No. Is it fixable. Maybe. Any way you slice it, if you look to the draft and be smart eventually a Ray Lewis will be worth the short term price. Maybe if Felix Jones doesn't get hurt, Romo doesn't get hurt, Newman doesn't get hurt, Ed Werder doesn't make up playground lies and numerous players don't make cameo appearances every other day on Espn telling the world about being on the same playground with Ed Werder but it wasn't little TO who stole the pale Red Headed smart kids ball it was the Nobel Peace Prize winning President of the Boy scouts of america who works his *** off in school to make sraight A's kid , Jason Witten. Yep Witten the snitch. Ray Ray can't straighten that up. Look it, we might can turn it around next season with a good draft and guys back healthy and we might have juvenile half full and no playoffs again.

Rampage

Benched
Reaction score
ndanger;2612303 said:
My deal is this, guys like Ray Ray can probably work if your down to missing one or 2 players to get you over the hump. Hump is not what we are dealing with here. Is it a disaster? No. Is it fixable. Maybe. Any way you slice it, if you look to the draft and be smart eventually a Ray Lewis will be worth the short term price. Maybe if Felix Jones doesn't get hurt, Romo doesn't get hurt, Newman doesn't get hurt, Ed Werder doesn't make up playground lies and numerous players don't make cameo appearances every other day on Espn telling the world about being on the same playground with Ed Werder but it wasn't little TO who stole the pale Red Headed smart kids ball it was the Nobel Peace Prize winning President of the Boy scouts of america who works his *** off in school to make sraight A's kid , Jason Witten. Yep Witten the snitch. Ray Ray can't straighten that up. Look it, we might can turn it around next season with a good draft and guys back healthy and we might have juvenile half full and no playoffs again.
Romo is the only one who can save us. he needs to start calling his own plays since coach Tecmo doesn't know what he's doing.

OAM

Reaction score
ndanger;2612303 said:

Well, with this current staff and structure I don't have so much faith. Really wish I did but I don't. In fact I see this crap snow balling more every week. Getting Dan Reeves is better than not having him at this point and current structure but it also signifies that this cupcake structure is going to remain longer than we think.

The philosophical structure of this team is being built backwards. Jerry hired the OC before the coach and of course the coach before the personnel executive. How's the personnel executive supposed to structure the team when it's already been structured? Usually it's all done the other way around. The inmates are running the asylum.

Cowboys2008

Reaction score
There is nothing else I think we can do this offseason that would improve us quite like this. It would be instant and it would ring down through the entire core of this team.

He would be in JG's face, telling him how patheticly predictable his offensive schemes were. Finally a voice coming from the defense that would matter. Not only just an annoying voice in his face, I truly believe he'd be the type to offer up recommendations to get the most out of our offense

One would also think that no longer would we have to worry about hearing another lackluster end of the season speech from our QB either, saying it's no biggie basically. His dictation of leadership would be expected from a guy like Lewis.

What a pair him and Stay-Puff would be together. One with the respective defensive mind calling the plays and an proven hedgeman to carry them out. Tell me his voice wouldn't become greater within this organization, and do so just instantly. Wade Phillips may just actually deem some respect as a coach here in Dallas before this is all said 'n done. And you can't tell me Phillips wouldn't have a chance to be the best defensive minded coach Lewis has ever played for. It would "tickle" "Killer" to no end I believe.

Here in Dallas, I think we could possibly see a new game plan from the defensive general in the way a defense he's on attacks. No longer would his defenses be having to play from behind or at least very close- our offense can take it to teams like one of the best in the league when things are on. When offenses do that, defenses can play differently. And just already look at the continued ball-hawking ability defenses he's been on have been involved in. That could increase here without the ever lasting need to control a game from the defensive side, much like Lewis has been accustomed to in Baltimore.

I'll stop there but I could go on. Lewis to Dallas is just a brilliant idea if you ask me.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
The only reason he'd come here is because Jerry would overpay just like he's overpaid half the bums around here.

Ray wants to retire a Raven, don't kid yourselves.

LittleBoyBlue

Redvolution
Reaction score
MarionBarberThe4th;2612238 said:
I heard its Baltimore or Dallas and no one else.

Id love it if we jack up the price on Lewis then swoop in and grab Suggs

He knows he can get one more BIG PAY DAY if he goes to Dallas. We have "Boy "GM" Wonder" running things

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
theogt;2612250 said:
Good lord, I don't want that contract he was rumored at wanting. And in this interview, it just sounded like he wanted to get paid.

:hammer:

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
and fyi, all you kool aid drinkers that think signing Ray Lewis, regardless of what the contract is will instantly cure all ill's here because guys "will fear him"... and "they dont want to fail for him"...you are really fooling yourselves

he'd only come here for a mammoth contract anyway, and he isnt worth it

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
God I hope not.

It would seal the deal that we are back to being a desperate team that has no faith in the front offices abilities to find talent in the draft.

If he comes here He wont improve anything, imo. We need young players with good work ethics and marion barbers attitude towards the media.

5Countem5

Benched
Reaction score
ndanger;2612303 said:
.... but it wasn't little TO who stole the pale Red Headed smart kids ball it was the Nobel Peace Prize winning President of the Boy scouts of america who works his *** off in school to make sraight A's kid , Jason Witten. Yep Witten the snitch.

You've got nothing proving this. You've just been sucked in by Werder like the others...

ndanger

Reaction score
Cowboys2008;2612352 said:
There is nothing else I think we can do this offseason that would improve us quite like this. It would be instant and it would ring down through the entire core of this team.

He would be in JG's face, telling him how patheticly predictable his offensive schemes were. Finally a voice coming from the defense that would matter. Not only just an annoying voice in his face, I truly believe he'd be the type to offer up recommendations to get the most out of our offense

One would also think that no longer would we have to worry about hearing another lackluster end of the season speech from our QB either, saying it's no biggie basically. His dictation of leadership would be expected from a guy like Lewis.

What a pair him and Stay-Puff would be together. One with the respective defensive mind calling the plays and an proven hedgeman to carry them out. Tell me his voice wouldn't become greater within this organization, and do so just instantly. Wade Phillips may just actually deem some respect as a coach here in Dallas before this is all said 'n done. And you can't tell me Phillips wouldn't have a chance to be the best defensive minded coach Lewis has ever played for. It would "tickle" "Killer" to no end I believe.

Here in Dallas, I think we could possibly see a new game plan from the defensive general in the way a defense he's on attacks. No longer would his defenses be having to play from behind or at least very close- our offense can take it to teams like one of the best in the league when things are on. When offenses do that, defenses can play differently. And just already look at the continued ball-hawking ability defenses he's been on have been involved in. That could increase here without the ever lasting need to control a game from the defensive side, much like Lewis has been accustomed to in Baltimore.

I'll stop there but I could go on. Lewis to Dallas is just a brilliant idea if you ask me.

Now wouldn't that be special to watch on espn every 7 minutes. Hell I could see them announcing that the Dallas Cowboy Valley Ranch update will be brought to you live with limited commercial interruption on Espn, Espn 2 and Espn classic, and don't forget to watch Espn's blockbuster made for tv movie, "VINDICATION, See we told ya' they were gonna implode." Being shown in 3d laughavision. In other news President Obama has announced that he is doing away with all branches of the military and that Ray Lewis will now fight the war on terror. He is expected to have Guantanamo prison closed later this week and Ray Lewis will transfer all Al Queda suspects to the billion dollar facility located in Irving Texas. Jerry Jones donated the facility to the military after having just named it Ray Lewis Coliseum. Ray Lewis will then meet Roger Goodel at the White house to receive the Congressional Medal of Honor from the President and Roger Goodel will announce the Vince Lombardi trophy will now be called the Ray Lewis Trophy. Ray Lewis is expected to announce his candicy for President in 2016. The republicans are scrambling in an effort to convince Terrel Owens to make a run for the White House in 2016. George Bush was qouted as saying there are 303,824,650 reasons Turrell Elderadamo Owens ,To , Lil To should be on the ticket.Sources close to him said that the former President said "I love me some him, fool me twice shame on them. Terrel Owens was recently noticed wearing a t-shirt with iPresident on the front. Now back to Boomer and Tom Jackson on Ray Lewis Live.

gmoney112

Reaction score
I hope he comes to Dallas. I don't see how you can be upset with bringing a HOF linebacker that loves the game to your team. He loves to hit, is a true competitor, and he takes pride in his work.

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
gmoney112;2612530 said:
I hope he comes to Dallas. I don't see how you can be upset with bringing a HOF linebacker that loves the game to your team. He loves to hit, is a true competitor, and he takes pride in his work.

and will cost 10 mils a yr despite being at the end of the road

no thanks

gmoney112

Reaction score
dbair1967;2612533 said:
and will cost 10 mils a yr despite being at the end of the road

no thanks

Didn't realize it was quite that much. Ouch.

gmoney112

Reaction score
dbair1967;2612542 said:
thats the numbers that were being thrown around

Was that from a reputable source? 10 Mill is pretty extreme, and i very highly doubt the Ravens will approach that number given their depth.

ndanger

Reaction score
5Countem5;2612420 said:
You've got nothing proving this. You've just been sucked in by Werder like the others...

Wow somebody finally gets my point and uses it against me. 5countem5 you are awsomer than anyone could imagine. Hooray awesomer !

dbair1967

Arch Defender
Reaction score
gmoney112;2612546 said:
Was that from a reputable source? 10 Mill is pretty extreme, and i very highly doubt the Ravens will approach that number given their depth.

I think it was Shefter who originally reported Jones might try to make a run at Lewis, and he threw out something like 3yrs 27 mils...Lewis' recent comments make it obvious he wants a huge payday regardless of where he goes.

I dont even think he'll be on the radar screen here.