You Think Dak Stinks Question

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I don't think anyone has said that he stinks, maybe in certain situations or against teams with a certain winning percentage, but over all, he doesn't "stink"... he's AVERAGE, there's a difference.

I have not seen ANYONE that said he's worse than "average". If you want to give an example......name names...okay. Like who? Pappy? LOL come on. one or two fringe?

MANY people know he';s "average". And there;s nothing wrong with that. Long as we keep it real. We can win with average. But do we sell the farm for it? Do we strut around like he's tom brady?

Corso

Offseason mode... sleepy time
Reaction score
Im done with trying to explain to the blind.
What I find more interesting is the amount of recognizable posters that were Dak defenders, now realizing that success without Dak is the rational move.
Tag Dak with the Non-Exclusive, and let the league set his value and take the picks when a fish bites.
I'm ready for the next round of Jerry drafted QB's, for sure!

Corso

Reaction score
I have not seen ANYONE that said he's worse than "average". If you want to give an example......name names...okay. Like who? Pappy? LOL come on. one or two fringe?

MANY people know he';s "average". And there;s nothing wrong with that. Long as we keep it real. We can win with average. But do we sell the farm for it? Do we strut around like he's tom brady?
He's better than average. He's just not elite.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Fair enough. Let's all be ambiguous.
You are looking for "clarity" on the internet and calling out others for being "ambiguous".

Um....not sure you can be that consummate...on an internet message board. Seems an unreasonable expectation. What is laser focused for some people YOU can just claim "ambiguous". and claim yourself the winner.

You always win. Good call.

Corso

Reaction score
You are looking for "clarity" on the internet and calling out others for being "ambiguous".

Um....not sure you can be that consummate...on an internet message board. Seems an unreasonable expectation. What is laser focused for some people YOU can just claim "ambiguous". and claim yourself the winner.

You always win. Good call.
Thank you. I like being unreasonable. Just ask the many I annoy here.
Nothing personal.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Imagine as usual having nothing to refute it and writing a lame one liner, lol.

Well how about this: "He didn't have...anywhere close to it (the greatest rookie season")

He was the offensive rookie of the year his first year, they don't give that award to anyone who doesn't do well.
He set the rookie record for most pass attempts in a row without an interception, beating the supposed GOAT Brady's record.

The "dink and dunk" quarterback threw for nearly 5000 yards last year, had the best deep ball overall accuracy in the league last year. And that with Cooper not up to par physically most of the last part of last year.

If you think we need a better quarterback than Dak, or that Dak isn't a top 10 quarterback, there's evidence to support that.

But saying anybody with a pulse could do as well, etc. has no support whatsoever...