You think Mike buys or sells Hot Boyz name?

Verdict

Reaction score
Sell......quickly
Funny thing is DLaw could be the only left by the time the season starts. Taco ( who started it) is already gone. Crawford, Woods, and Collins may be gone as well. I can see Mike finding a way to respectfully tell DLaw to shut it now at least for now until there's some serious skin on the wall.
In other words, I'd be really surprised if we hear Hot Boyzs again.......

I don’t know what he will do, but I can tell you what I think he should do. I would sit back and let DLaw run his head about the “Hotboyz” and then after the first game I would make fun of all the talking and jawing he has been doing and challenge him to be a man and play up to his contract.

Or he could just quietly call him into his office and say so far you are underperforming your contract, I expect more from my highest paid defender. I don’t want to hear anymore of this Hotboyz nonsense.

Verdict

Reaction score
:lmao2:That sounds like the name of a website none of us would be caught dead visiting.

It sounds very “pansyish” to me. I could think of some other terms for it but they may be considered profane or offensive to certain people so I will refrain.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Sell......quickly
Funny thing is DLaw could be the only left by the time the season starts. Taco ( who started it) is already gone. Crawford, Woods, and Collins may be gone as well. I can see Mike finding a way to respectfully tell DLaw to shut it now at least for now until there's some serious skin on the wall.
McCarthy has better things to do.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
Meanwhile....:lmao:
82137877_2816920548401587_1245227653242290176_n.jpg

Another fun fact: The current decade is not over until the end of 2020.

Tass

Lucky Devil
Reaction score
It sounds very “pansyish” to me. I could think of some other terms for it but they may be considered profane or offensive to certain people so I will refrain.

I would have loved to see the list of rejected nicknames.

Smooth Operators
Mama's Little Soldiers
Wrestling Fans
Thirsty Jocks
Pink Twinkies
Lollipop Lovers

I mean, the list just writes itself.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
In reality I don’t think anyone in the organization even acknowledges that title lol. It’s become the new “Romo has his hat on backwards”. A few have a weird obsession with it but no one cares lol.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I think he won't care. He won't waste a second of his time thinking about it. Like working out.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Sell......quickly
Funny thing is DLaw could be the only left by the time the season starts. Taco ( who started it) is already gone. Crawford, Woods, and Collins may be gone as well.

Woods is RFA. Probably not going anywhere, unless we really cheap out on his tender.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
That is just fan worship..

Do not think it matters to the HC.

He has much more important things going on.

The likely hood anybody else but Tank is on the team on the DL and Crawford is still here seems remote.

Oh I don't think he'll make it a big deal......in fact, if he has a problem, I can see him not saying anything to DLaw directly. His position coach would do that.......

FuzzyLumpkins

The Boognish
Reaction score
Hotboyz is in reference to performance racing specifically when you tune the engine to be fuel rich when you circle back the throttle from high RPM. F1 does it to cool the engine but it has the caveat of flames coming out of your exhaust.

The DL is a bunch of speed junkies and unless you hear about Tank selling his Lambo the name isn't going anywhere.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Really, I think he makes them earn it. Self proclaimed is bs. They didn’t play like it. Give me 15 sacks D-Law. We let our draft pick go to miami and he got as many sacks. One against us. That’s on coaching. Him and Marinelli didn’t get along, so he is gone.

lockster

Reaction score
Sell......quickly
I can't stand that name. Fact is, the only thing hot, is the dillusions running around inside their heads that thought they were hot. Lol. Besides, YOU DON'T NICKNAME URSELF!!!! New names should be something like.. yet to prove anything gang. Lol. Or still trying to get on track parade....

stiletto

Reaction score
The best nicknames are given to you, not something you come up with. McCarthy should tell them that.

100% agree, well said! The Hot Boyz moniker is the WORST in Cowboys history.... I prefer Golden Cock's (or whatever stupid Marinelli was calling people) to that nickname.