You want a Dak Trade, see Russell Wilson's Compensation and stats

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Which *teams*.
Dak’s agent won’t discuss his client being traded. It is never going to happen. Jerry gets two choices. Cut Dak now and he becomes a free agent. Don’t cut Dak now and he becomes a free agent next March. I imagine France has suggested there will be no contract negotiation until Dak is a free agent.

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Dak’s agent won’t discuss his client being traded. It is never going to happen. Jerry gets two choices. Cut Dak now and he becomes a free agent. Don’t cut Dak now and he becomes a free agent next March. I imagine France has suggested there will be no contract negotiation until Dak is a free agent.
If Dak would prefer
  • To spend a year making 30mil
  • in a contract year
  • risking injury and the value of his next contract
  • playing within a depleted offense, putting bad tape out there, further risking the value of his next contract
  • waiting for his next contract until *after* teams have spent the latest big bump in cap
Then he is in a position to make that happen.

As I've demonstrated, there is a lot of financial risk associated with that decision. He can lock in a lot more money in the next nine months by taking a sign and trade contract sooner than later.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
If Dak would prefer
  • To spend a year making 30mil
  • in a contract year
  • risking injury and the value of his next contract
  • playing within a depleted offense, putting bad tape out there, further risking the value of his next contract
  • waiting for his next contract until *after* teams have spent the latest big bump in cap
Then he is in a position to make that happen.

As I've demonstrated, there is a lot of financial risk associated with that decision. He can lock in a lot more money in the next nine months by taking a sign and trade contract sooner than later.
“Bad tape”, like after 8 years NFL teams are unaware of what Dak can and cannot do as an NFL quarterback. Dak knows his best negotiating position is being a free agent. Unlike Jerry Jones, Dak Prescott is going for it. The Cowboys can turn to one of their other quarterbacks anytime the spirit moves them. Dak knows he’ll be fine. Will the Cowboys be fine?

raven55

Reaction score
dak is a dud in playoffs , only real good againist teams that are hurt are bad most of his great yardage comes in trash time. he can't read defenses that is why green bay intercepted him time and again. his brain cannot process fast enough to be a franchise qb he just can't and the dumb and dumber crowd in the FO couldn't manage a championship team f there life depended o it. So get used to dumb and dumber trying to take care of there legal woes and not the team and this will go on for the next 30 years