Young and Titans win their 6th in a row!

Silverstar

Reaction score
This team could really be next years' Chargers and are now 8-7.

Young throws 2 more TD's and Travis Henry gets 135 yards today.

Titans last six games...

31-13 at Philly
24-21 Gnats at home
20-17 Colts at home
26-20 at Houston
24-17 Jags at home
30-29 at Buffalo

I'm just happy Young is having so much success and isn't a bust, like so many draftniks predicted he would be....you know who you are. :)

windward

NFL Historian
Reaction score
Silverstar;1254971 said:
This team could really be next years' Chargers and are now 8-7.

Young throws 2 more TD's and Travis Henry gets 135 yards today.

Titans last six games...

31-13 at Philly
24-21 Gnats at home
20-17 Colts at home
26-20 at Houston
24-17 Jags at home
30-29 at Buffalo

I'm just happy Young is having so much success and isn't a bust, like so many draftniks predicted he would be....you know who you are. :)
No one would have thought this back when they were 0-5. This run is pretty remarkable for Tennessee andf they will be a chic pick next year ala Miami this year. Thew difference? They have a quarterback, the Dolphins don't.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1254976 said:
defense has thrown this team on there back

The titans STILL need to get a couple of more players on their defense....then they WILL be scary.

Da Hammer

The Natural
Reaction score
they still have a shot at the playoffs if they win next week and get some help, thats INCREDIBLE!!! considering they started 0-5!!!

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
Yeah, but I guess Vince Young cannot play, while Matt Lienart will the Super Star qb :D Strangely some of the same people say the same thing about Troy Smith being a RB not Qb.

Silverstar

Reaction score
Da Hammer;1254996 said:
they still have a shot at the playoffs if they win next week and get some help, thats INCREDIBLE!!! considering they started 0-5!!!

No doubt about it and winning six games in a row is pretty special any way you slice it.

superpunk

Reaction score
I doubted Vince BIG time. And said as much. I am a buffoon. I still can't believe his speed. It doesn't look like he's moving, and noone can get their hands on him.

Jimz31

The Sarcastic One
Reaction score
superpunk;1255038 said:
I doubted Vince BIG time. And said as much. I am a buffoon. I still can't believe his speed. It doesn't look like he's moving, and noone can get their hands on him.

The dude has long legs....looks slow but is really flying.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
it's hard to slow down, to get a bead on a QB running w/ the football, esp. when the play isn't a designed run, as a QB, you don't need to be fast, you just need a few moves

calico

Reaction score
http://i52.***BLOCKED***/albums/g36/ericofaustin/hoge.jpg

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
superpunk;1255038 said:

Well at least you admit it :D Just kidding, but I thought even when he was in College, he moves fast, but just doesn't look that way. Now I did think Vince Young would be really great if he sat and learned for 2 years before he started, so I was wrong on that part though.

I just don't think you can measure what Vince has, the poise and leadership and heart. He really convinced me, that he is going to really be special in NFL, when I saw the rose bowl against USC. Like I said I did think he needed couple years to work on his machanics and reading NFL D, but that part I was totally wrong.

TonyTone

Reaction score
I will admit also that I had major doubts about VY. I can say now that I was WRONG!!!

I still stick with the fact that Eli Manning is so overrated!!!!!

burmafrd

Reaction score
Troy Smith does not have the WIN factor that VInce Young has. No comparison.

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
bigbadroy;1254976 said:
defense has thrown this team on there back

I know I gave you some in the other thread but you look thirsty again. Here. Have some more.

haterade.gif

RCowboyFan

Reaction score
burmafrd;1255076 said:
Troy Smith does not have the WIN factor that VInce Young has. No comparison.

Look who is talking, a guy who thought Bledsoe was never at fault :rolleyes:

I guess pretty much winning all the games that Troy Smith started and finished in last two years is not considered win factor, I guess there is some kind of secret formula to determine that. I wish being a Wolverine fan, that damn Troy Smith didn't win as much though.

jterrell

Penguinite
Reaction score
88 enough said;1255006 said:
The dudes just a winner. THATS HOW WE GROW'EM IN TEXAS.

amen to that.

/cheers to good friends living large in Texas.

Moron Texans shoulda taken Young as I stated oh so long ago.

He simply wins.