Young > McNair

Wrangler87

Reaction score
cstanton1987;1311079 said:
Not as popular! He's on the medias favorite team! By your logic a WR is just as valuable as a QB

Teams leading WR with All Pro level stats.

cowboys19

Reaction score
Vince can have a game where he throws for 70 yards, and a 40 % completion rate, but if they win Da Hammer will say **** Vince is da bomb

rofl.

Facts, he is a great runner, and an AVERAGE PASSER at best right now. He is 8-5 as a starter.

Not bad, but not great either.

lets see how next season goes.

cstanton1987

Reaction score
Wrangler87;1311086 said:
No, variables be d@mned.
So what you are trying to tell me is that the Titans defense is just as good if not better than the Ravens defense. And if McNair was on the Titans again they would have been just as good if not better. So why weren't the Titans in the playoffs last year when umm STEVE MCNAIR was the quarterback?

Wrangler87

Reaction score
cstanton1987;1311106 said:
So what you are trying to tell me is that the Titans defense is just as good if not better than the Ravens defense. And if McNair was on the Titans again they would have been just as good if not better. So why weren't the Titans in the playoffs last year when umm STEVE MCNAIR was the quarterback?

No, I'm saying a QB with a 63 QB Rating usually doesn't win many games, unless he get the help of 12 extra TD's, in spite of his poor play.

superpunk

Reaction score
cstanton1987;1311106 said:
So why weren't the Titans in the playoffs last year when umm STEVE MCNAIR was the quarterback?

I'll take a stab.

In 2006 the Titans were the 5th ranked rush offense and averaged 4.7 ypc

In 2005 the Titans were the 23rd ranked rush offense and averaged 3.8 ypc

Just a guess.

cstanton1987

Reaction score
Wrangler87;1311113 said:
No, I'm saying a QB with a 63 QB Rating usually doesn't win many games, unless he get the help of 12 extra TD's, in spite of his poor play.
Listen I'm not saying VY is Peyton Manning but he was the best Rookie this year point blank period. What would VY have to do to get some respect?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
cstanton1987;1311124 said:
Listen I'm not saying VY is Peyton Manning but he was the best Rookie this year point blank period. What would VY have to do to get some respect?

I guess he'd have to part the Red Sea. :rolleyes:

cstanton1987

Reaction score
superpunk;1311118 said:
I'll take a stab.

In 2006 the Titans were the 5th ranked rush offense and averaged 4.7 ypc

In 2005 the Titans were the 23rd ranked rush offense and averaged 3.8 ypc

Just a guess.
That was because everyone stacked the line and played the run against the 05 Titans now why would you do that oh because you don't fear anyone but the running back. Now why didn't they do that this year? Also doesn't VY account for at least some of those rushing yards? Please let me know?

Bleu Star

Bye Felicia!
Reaction score
cstanton1987;1311132 said:
That was because everyone stacked the line and played the run against the 05 Titans now why would you do that oh because you don't fear anyone but the running back. Now why didn't they do that this year? Also doesn't VY account for at least some of those rushing yards? Please let me know?

Excellent points!

superpunk

Reaction score
cstanton1987;1311132 said:

People only don't stack the line when they fear your passing. They feared McNair, not Young, and yet mcNairs run game was much worse. Thanks for the bass-ackwards football 010.

cstanton1987

Reaction score
superpunk;1311146 said:
People only don't stack the line when they fear your passing. They feared McNair, not Young, and yet mcNairs run game was much worse. Thanks for the bass-ackwards football 010.
Are you and I reading the same thing? I believe that you are lost sir. I stated that they stacked the line against last years titans because the only weapon they had was the running back. Opponents did not do that as much this year because duh they had another very dynamic weapon in VY hopefully that further clarifies my previous post

cowboys19

Reaction score
cstanton1987;1311164 said:
Are you and I reading the same thing? I believe that you are lost sir. I stated that they stacked the line against last years titans because the only weapon they had was the running back. Opponents did not do that as much this year because duh they had another very dynamic weapon in VY hopefully that further clarifies my previous post

Vince had alot to do with the rushing totals, but untill he can consistently throw the ball i dont think they can win anything.

JMHO of course

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Air McNair lost it!!! Scramble for the 1st, win the game!!!!:mad:

What a waste of a solid Defense:mad: