Youngest starting team in the league, last season

John813

Reaction score
If the Cowboys are not the youngest starting team this year then it was all a lie!
Burn it down and rebuild.
Only counts if they are the youngest.

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Making it to the second round of the playoffs. That's an accomplishment for me . Right there in itself. Come for the ride you might just like it. Go Cowboys.
It's been a while, but Gil Brandt had a tweet and Cleveland, Jax were younger than us and we were tied with Minn. for 3rd. Still a young team...but not the youngest.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
It's been a while, but Gil Brandt had a tweet and Cleveland, Jax were younger than us and we were tied with Minn. for 3rd. Still a young team...but not the youngest.
We were definitely without a doubt the youngest starting team. That's the key word starting we were third-youngest overall.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
If the Cowboys are not the youngest starting team this year then it was all a lie!
It's not a lie it's just a change.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
You sound like Troy Aikman, and he was wrong. Burn It Down Start Over LMAO. We went on a roll after he said that and went to the second round of the playoffs

northerncowboynation

Reaction score
Making it to the second round of the playoffs. That's an accomplishment for me . Right there in itself. Come for the ride you might just like it. Go Cowboys.

Not quite right. Ram's had the youngest starting line up and the difference between 2'nd to 4'th youngest (which Dallas was) is miniscule

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Not quite right. Ram's had the youngest starting line up and the difference between 2'nd to 4'th youngest (which Dallas was) is miniscule
At one point in the season Cowboys had the youngest starting lineup. That is a fact not opinion.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Agreed. 23 years and counting. 4 playoff wins. What a ride...

and these young players had nothing to do with 20 of those years. This is a young team who has seen some early success in their careers, clearly they want more and will have their chance. Hell we have guys were not born since the last SB win.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I thought the Colts had the youngest roster in the league.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
This is not the same old Cowboys I don't care what happened four years ago past. New quarterback new team. Yep I'm enjoying the ride

I'm with you. This group of players can only control what is in front of them and played no part in what took place before they got here.

Kaiser

Reaction score
This is not the same old Cowboys I don't care what happened four years ago past. New quarterback new team. Yep I'm enjoying the ride

But we have had two losing seasons out of the last 14. Cry!! Pout!!

Isn't selective use of numbers fun?

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Actually the Rams are the fourth oldest team in the league last season. Cowboys third oldest. But the Cowboys put the youngest starting lineup on the field last season