Youngest starting team in the league, last season

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
The team did not get dismantled the defensive line was porus because of defensive tackle play. Don't confuse one aspect of the team for the entire team. And look what the Patriots did to Mahomes with the middle Rush. Nope second round of the playoffs with a huge accomplishment going to the second round of the playoffs with the youngest starting team in the league if you don't think that was an accomplishment. You lose all integrity
No accomplishment and it was more than the defensive line. You may want to rewatch the game. As for Maholmes...shut down in the first half yep...blew up the pats in the second. This is nothing more than you own personal opinion. Happy you're happy with mediocrity ...me nope...not for this franchise.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
No accomplishment and it was more than the defensive line. You may want to rewatch the game. As for Maholmes...shut down in the first half yep...blew up the pats in the second. This is nothing more than you own personal opinion. Happy you're happy with mediocrity ...me nope...not for this franchise.
Beating the world champions twice last season was an accomplishment for me LMAO

Whyjerry

Reaction score
I don't think how they have done business over the last few season is the same as it was 20 some odd years ago. As for it is never the players yes sometimes it is the players, I have seen many people praise deals that Jerry has made only to turn around and mock that same deal when it did not work, same with draft picks. I look at the job that this team has done since McClay has taken on the role he has and players who have been brought in since he was promoted to Assistant Director of Player Personnel in 2014 I have seen this team make improvements that has lead to post season. That does not mean I am satisfied but it does mean I see major differences and think they will continue to compete and will reach the goal of a championship.

Did you watch the Rams game? How about the Colts game? That Titans game? The complete beating by Seattle early in the Season? Carolina? That was just last season. Every one of those games Dallas was not prepared to play. Plain and simple. That is no change. Undercoached and not serious about winning.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Blow up the Patriots in the second half with his overthrows. LMAO who won the game LOL

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Did you watch the Rams game? How about the Colts game? That Titans game? The complete beating by Seattle early in the Season? Carolina? That was just last season. Every one of those games Dallas was not prepared to play. Plain and simple. That is no change. Undercoached and not serious about winning.
The Colts game was a total implosion. I don't count that as anything other than how young we were. We got cocky. LOL. Losing to the Seahawks early in the season. What do you expect after losing your starting center wide receiver and tight end

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't just watch Cowboys football I live Cowboys football. I've been watching it and living it before some of you were born. Some people just like the pretty little star and what it represents. I find more to the franchise to like

Doomsday101

Reaction score

Watched every game. I can tell you how I feel and if you feel different then fine that is you. You see nothing but bad and that is your right. I have seen this team winning the east 2 out of the last 3 years and adding very good people on this team. They have not achieved what we all want but I do see differences and I do see improvement. You don't have to agree with me that is your choice.

Whyjerry

Reaction score
The Colts game was a total implosion. I don't count that as anything other than how young we were. We got cocky. LOL

Do the Pats “get cocky?” And the Pats could actually get cocky. That’s coaching and culture.

Look I am a fan. I like the roster. I just think they have no chance of winning without changes to the Culture and the HC.

Silver N Blue

Reaction score
Beating the world champions twice last season was an accomplishment for me LMAO
LOL this happens all the time says the dude who calls out people for living in the past. Who has the trophy? Those two wins after the igglets won the SB didn't take the trophy away from them...happy you are happy with it though.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Watched every game. I can tell you how I feel and if you feel different then fine that is you. You see nothing but bad and that is your right. I have seen this team winning the east 2 out of the last 3 years and adding very good people on this team. They have not achieved what we all want but I do see differences and I do see improvement. You don't have to agree with me that is your choice.
I'm not just giving you a like because I agree with you I'm giving you a like because it's a true foundation

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Do the Pats “get cocky?” And the Pats could actually get cocky. That’s coaching and culture.

Look I am a fan. I like the roster. I just think they have no chance of winning without changes to the Culture and the HC.
Did you see the Miami game. Yeah the pats got cocky. And lost it

Doomsday101

Reaction score

yeah they got their butts handed to them by the Titians the week after they beat us.

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
This is not the same old Cowboys. I no longer have those expectations of failure when something goes a little bit backwards. 13 4th quarter wins by Prescott. Most primetime game wins the last three seasons than any other quarterback. I trust in him when the game is on the line. From the first snap until the last snap. Everything else in between is called football. I can't what you do when you have the ball in your hands last do you choke or do you win. This team is a winner

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
LOL this happens all the time says the dude who calls out people for living in the past. Who has the trophy? Those two wins after the igglets won the SB didn't take the trophy away from them...happy you are happy with it though.
Living in the past LMAO I'm talkin last season you're talkin 20 years ago there's a big difference

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Good God open your eyes.
How did Sean Payton do last season. I seen the great Bill Belichick blow an AFC Championship I've seen more great coaches lose important games because poor decisions. Yep I'm a fan of Jason Garrett.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
I'm not just giving you a like because I agree with you I'm giving you a like because it's a true foundation

I don't seek other fans approval. I come here and tell it like I see it and those who choose to see it different fine. I also like good debate about this team and the NFL in general. I have been called a Homer and a hater at different times on different subject. I have like moves this team has made and said so and I have disagreed with this team and have said so. Bigger picture right now I like what McClay has done and I do think who Jerry hires and listens to is critical to this team. As Parcells said Jerry will listen and he will take advice, Parcells said he did like coaching for Jerry because it is not just about the money for Jerry he does want to win in the worse way. Now of course many here will say if he wants to win then he need to fire Garrett or step down and while I understand that feeling and to an extent agree with it. I do think this is a very big year for Garrett one that will likely determine his future with this organization. If he fails then Jerry should fire him but if he can give this team a legit chance at winning the SB this season then I have no issue backing Garrett

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Yes let's get rid of Jason Garrett. He was up for Coach of the Year just three seasons ago. I believe in continuity. I can't wait to see what the new offense of coordinator has in store. I love that the future brings for this young team. Yep I'm enjoying the ride go Cowboys. When you have been a fan as long as I have you go through the ups and downs. I live through 1 and 15 seasons. I definitely see a difference in this team. You don't your prerogative

Whirlwin

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I don't seek other fans approval. I come here and tell it like I see it and those who choose to see it different fine. I also like good debate about this team and the NFL in general. I have been called a Homer and a hater at different times on different subject. I have like moves this team has made and said so and I have disagreed with this team and have said so. Bigger picture right now I like what McClay has done and I do think who Jerry hires and listens to is critical to this team. As Parcells said Jerry will listen and he will take advice, Parcells said he did like coaching for Jerry because it is not just about the money for Jerry he does want to win in the worse way. Now of course many here will say if he wants to win then he need to fire Garrett or step down and while I understand that feeling and to an extent agree with it. I do think this is a very big year for Garrett one that will likely determine his future with this organization. If he fails then Jerry should fire him but if he can give this team a legit chance at winning the SB this season then I have no issue backing Garrett
I totally agree, I am an individual I and I alone choose what I like or don't like I don't care what anybody else thinks about my opinion either. Go Cowboys