Your biggest disappointment this season so far

mrmojo

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The fact that the FO lied and didnt go all in and didnt replace effectively the players we lost, and overpaid for our QB and WR.....and not adressing the RB or DL.... are the biggest dissapointments.....were seeing the fruits of our FOs ignorance..

Last edited:

RonWashington

Reaction score
To me the obvious is caving to 4 & 88 but beyond that it’s how the Saints & Ravens just utterly ran the ball at will wherever & whenever .

I witnessed the Eagles in Nawlins and the high picks Carter & Davis crashed the middle and it was a street fight . Darius Slay got blocked by Trevor Penning practically to the first row of seats.

The lack of street fight by Zimmers gang is startling ,

Surfguy

Reaction score
The long ball shots by Dak to the receivers seem like they are almost always overthrown, the receivers can't get enough separation, the timing is off, etc. . I question Dak's natural ability to hit his receivers with any consistency. It's one thing to put in the work and work hard to get the timing of those throws down. But, the "feel" and "touch" is an entirely different thing. And, it's just not there a lot of the time. I'd like that to come more naturally and not feel so mechanical.

CowboysFaninHouston

CowboysFaninDC
Reaction score
For me it's not the Saints or Ravens games. It's the resigning of Dak and Lamb and knowing Jerry will triple down on Parsons and completely ruin this franchise for years to come.

I can forgive a bad season, but to pay all time money to those 3 players in particular is just unforgivable!!
its the defense. its even worse than last year if possible. so far this season they are the worst run defense in 60- years.....I expected this defense to be at least acceptable. they are not.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
My biggest disappointment is exactly what I thought it would be before the season started... they can't run the ball and they can't stop the run.

JBS

Reaction score
For me it's not the Saints or Ravens games. It's the resigning of Dak and Lamb and knowing Jerry will triple down on Parsons and completely ruin this franchise for years to come.

I can forgive a bad season, but to pay all time money to those 3 players in particular is just unforgivable!!
Imagine thinking the problem with this franchise (going on 30 years of failure) are the players on the field

rags747

Reaction score

I was going to say the Exact same thing. Everyone here knows that I love Jerry, but signing Dak to $60m and CeeDee to $34m was a huge mistake! Dak u should have traded for heavy duty draft picks, CeeDee u could have done the same. Please please do not tell me about No Trade Claises, that’s all a bunch of BS. If the team was right and the $$ were right Dak would have jumped at it. Whatever, yesterday for the first time since 1970 I was rooting for the Boys to get their azz kicked! Not sure where that is coming from all of a sudden but that’s where I’m at and I’m quite happy actually! Ty…

Beaker42

Reaction score
This team is last in the division and will finish there. They suck, they know it, Jerry and his loser son know it and we know it.

jujoboys

Reaction score
Biggest disappointment happened shortly after we lost in the playoffs when Jerry announced McCarthy would be retained. After getting drilled like they did in the playoffs I’m not sure how any player on that team could think McCarthy is the guy to lead them.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Look at the title of this thread.

Keep up
right if your not disappointed in Jerry you have the wrong answer ....i have 28 years what you got? zrin before you went FULL DAK i know you had common sense..so i know you know what the problem is...

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
right if your not disappointed in Jerry you have the wrong answer ....i have 28 years what you got?
Jerry is the one who made the Dak contract ...... I don't even know what you are trying to argue about?

Do you think Dak gave himself that contract?

Man ...... Other peoples kids

ShortRound

Reaction score
Aubrey is the only bright spot on the team. There isn’t much going right with the Cowboys right now.