Your biggest disappointment this season so far

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Jerry is the one who made the Dak contract ...... I don't even know what you are trying to argue about?

Do you think Dak gave himself that contract?

Man ...... Other peoples kids
right so its Jerry's fault but Daks fault i get it Jerry has you now..lol

NDGAEDE

Reaction score
The running game. Not just the runners but the run blocking. It's putrid. 2 yrd a run. There's just nothing to look forward to there. Knew it would be below average but it's the worst.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Where did I blame Dak? I said Dak contract.

Go cry somewhere else
so tell me how the Dak contract stopped them from building a team...better yet explain the #88 contract...ill stop crying and let you respond with what contract stopped them from gettin FA's..lol

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
so tell me how the Dak contract stopped them from building a team...better yet explain the #88 contract...ill stop crying and let you respond with what contract stopped them from gettin FA's..lol
Where did I say that? Please link it.

Let me explain this REEEEEAAAAAAALLLLLL slowly for you.

The question was "What is the biggest disappointment this season so far?"

And I said "Dak Contract"

And then you went off on a tangent about the last 29 years ....... then asked me how did his contract keep them from signing anyone????

Who are you arguing with? Are they here now? Show me on this doll where they argued with you about Jerry.

Jeebus.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
Where did I say that? Please link it.

Let me explain this REEEEEAAAAAAALLLLLL slowly for you.

The question was "What is the biggest disappointment this season so far?"

And I said "Dak Contract"

And then you went off on a tangent about the last 29 years ....... then asked me how did his contract keep them from signing anyone????

Who are you arguing with? Are they here now? Show me on this doll where they argued with you about Jerry.

Jeebus.
lol there we go thats your new schtick....sorry to see it Jerry broke you, i get it you used to be a legit poster now you just paapyJR.."You say antyhing good a about Dak and ill attack" to each his own man and thats fine Jeebus..you used to able to talk without insults but that pappy got ya...

BotchedLobotomy

Wide Right
Reaction score
It’s easier to just show what isn’t the biggest disappointment this season
Brandon-Aubrey-D-Magazine-12-12.jpg

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
lol there we go thats your new schtick....sorry to see it Jerry broke you, i get it you used to be a legit poster now you just paapyJR.."You say antyhing good a about Dak and ill attack" to each his own man and thats fine Jeebus..you used to able to talk without insults but that pappy got ya...
What are you talking about????

Where did I insult you?

You keep arguing at me with things I did not say.

Who is paapyJR? What does antyhing mean?

What is going on?

erod

Reaction score
Biggest disappointment yesterday was that our star receiver brought a purse to the game.

Literally.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
What are you talking about????

Where did I insult you?

You keep arguing at me with things I did not say.

Who is paapyJR? What does antyhing mean?

What is going on?
your good bro Dak is the problem your football acumen is on full display...go get it....

Shane612

Reaction score
there was never going to be a reset by the GM your only hope was Dak decided to leave this circus....he took the money, bad life decision in my opinion but he will have to live with the circus and blame for 4 more years...
Hard to say that $240,000,000.00 is a bad life decision. Dallas was the only team crazy enough to offer it, and he took it.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
your good bro Dak is the problem your football acumen is on full display...go get it....
:laugh:

Is someone invisible behind me that you are arguing with? Am I on candid forum? Are there British comedians chasing busty girls around?