Your Catchphrase You Like To Use

CouchCoach

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I probably have 4 that I use more than others but I love catch phrases

"The sun doesn't shine on the same dog's *** everyday" This is good on those days that nothing goes right and that day needs to be the next day already.
"What are ya gonna do"? This is related to it is what it is and is usually given as resignation to a situation over which I have no control accompanied by a shrug.
"He/she/it/that is as useless/worthless as a thong on a warthog". Usually interchangeable with
"He/she/it/that is as useless/worthless as snowshoes for snakes". These also work for "I need that like a ...….".

After moving down here with a lot of old people, I find my most used catch phrase is "Get off the ******* road".

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I probably have 4 that I use more than others but I love catch phrases

"The sun doesn't shine on the same dog's *** everyday" This is good on those days that nothing goes right and that day needs to be the next day already.
"What are ya gonna do"? This is related to it is what it is and is usually given as resignation to a situation over which I have no control accompanied by a shrug.
"He/she/it/that is as useless/worthless as a thong on a warthog". Usually interchangeable with
"He/she/it/that is as useless/worthless as snowshoes for snakes". These also work for "I need that like a ...….".

After moving down here with a lot of old people, I find my most used catch phrase is "Get off the ******* road".
Most of my catchphrases would be so censored, you'd just be guessing at what they actually are.