Winonesoon

Reaction score
raquel welch
ann margret
donna mills
barbara mandrel
morgan fairchild
elvira
Welch was probably ,arguably the most beautiful women I ever laid two eyes on. terrible name. She needed something much more elegant.

She was cast as "Mary Ann" on "Gilligan's Island" and the producers chose "Dawn Wells" because of that. Tina Loise was having no part of it.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Welch was probably ,arguably the most beautiful women I ever laid two eyes on. terrible name. She needed something much more elegant.

She was cast as "Mary Ann" on "Gilligan's Island" and the producers chose "Dawn Wells" because of that. Tina Loise was having no part of it.
didn't know that about the mary ann role.
one of her first big screen appearances was in Elvis' movie Roustabout.

Winonesoon

Reaction score
didn't know that about the mary ann role.
one of her first big screen appearances was in Elvis' movie Roustabout.
She was a cutie for sure. very pretty girl in her own right. Welch and Louise are just next level. Please do me a favor and don't look up a pic of Tina today. Just remember her a "Ginger". OK?

JustChip

Reaction score
We all had a crush on someone famous when we were kids and teens or even as adults. So I figure you can explain why.

Sounds funny but in certain movies I'm looking for my crush even if they are not a major part of a scene. Just saw one I always liked is in " Bring It On". Nicole Bilderback the Asian Cheerleader. She plays bad very good.
nic.jpg

So who was your Celebrity Crush?
Great thread idea! So nice to have an alternative to the seemingly constant Dak debate/argument threads.

terra

Reaction score
She was a cutie for sure. very pretty girl in her own right. Welch and Louise are just next level. Please do me a favor and don't look up a pic of Tina today. Just remember her a "Ginger". OK?
Tina Louise on the same level as Raquel Welch?

Man what are you smoking?

Winonesoon

Reaction score
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMhV4RQ9Nfh5_NDIZJ7I7wGnPZAfbrhQAJIw&usqp=CAU this one was nice looking.

terra

Reaction score
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQMhV4RQ9Nfh5_NDIZJ7I7wGnPZAfbrhQAJIw&usqp=CAU this one was nice looking.
Raquel Welch makes her look like a 12 year old with braces.

DasTex

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Daisy Duke as a kid - as much as a 4-5 yr old could have a "crush"

Then Madonna - in late 80's - now I don't know what I was thinking - but in the late 80's early 90's, she was pretty hot.

First as a kid actually knowing what was going on - Sharon Stone - Basic Instinct - I was 13 - she was a goddess. I remember my dad took my mom to see it in the theatre - I just remember my mom being shocked by it and him laughing about it. I didn't get details - just figured if mom hated it and dad loved it - I had to see it. A group of friends put some money together and got a older kid to buy the VHS tape for us...then had a sleep over at the one set of parents in our group that just didn't care. If only to have a video of our reactions to watching that....haha.

Tiffani Thiessen - Saved by the Bell was a very close 2nd

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Daisy Duke as a kid - as much as a 4-5 yr old could have a "crush"

Then Madonna - in late 80's - now I don't know what I was thinking - but in the late 80's early 90's, she was pretty hot.

First as a kid actually knowing what was going on - Sharon Stone - Basic Instinct - I was 13 - she was a goddess. I remember my dad took my mom to see it in the theatre - I just remember my mom being shocked by it and him laughing about it. I didn't get details - just figured if mom hated it and dad loved it - I had to see it. A group of friends put some money together and got a older kid to buy the VHS tape for us...then had a sleep over at the one set of parents in our group that just didn't care. If only to have a video of our reactions to watching that....haha.

Tiffani Thiessen - Saved by the Bell was a very close 2nd
I thought Madonna was okay looking in her first couple of videos, then meh...then when I saw her nudes it was over completely. :thumbdown:

Boom

Just Dez It
Reaction score
Chronologically

Elizabeth Montgomery (Bewitched)
Olivia Newton John
Alyssa Milano
Heather Thomas
Heather Locklear
Demi Moore
Janet Jackson
Gina Gershon