Your dream job?

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Go back in time and win the ovarian lottery whereas you get born into a trust fund situation where you can pick and choose any job/occupation you'd like without having to worry about finances.

What career path would you take?

Personally, I have a hard time deciding. I got a taste of both, and now I'm pursuing one of them, albiet not for the reasons in the first sentence.

Elasmobranch (pronounced elasmo-braink) behavioral research

Bikini/lingerie photographer

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;3957176 said:
Go back in time and win the ovarian lottery whereas you get born into a trust fund situation where you can pick and choose any job/occupation you'd like without having to worry about finances.

What career path would you take?

Personally, I have a hard time deciding. I got a taste of both, and now I'm pursuing one of them, albiet not for the reasons in the first sentence.

Elasmobranch (pronounced elasmo-braink) behavioral research

Bikini/lingerie photographer

That or the guy that rubs the lotion on them before the pics. :eek:

I always wished I went into education and became a football coach. I absolutely love the game, and always have wanted to teach it. I have considered coaching the local youth team instead at some point.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Muhast;3957177 said:

I always wished I went into education and became a football coach. I absolutely love the game, and always have wanted to teach it. I have considered coaching the local youth team instead at some point.

I'd rather they be rubbing me down.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Historian for the Cowboys with access to video of every game they have ever played and input into how to market those games to Cowboys fans.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Muhast;3957177 said:

Hate to burst that bubble, but no one rubs them down. We use the butter type Pam cooking spray. It gives that perfect diffuse glow along with using Rosco #2 gel filters on your lighting, affectionately referred to as ******* Amber gel.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;3957199 said:
Hate to burst that bubble, but no one rubs them down. We use the butter type Pam cooking spray. It gives that perfect diffuse glow along with using Rosco #2 gel filters on your lighting, affectionately referred to as ******* Amber gel.

I hate to burst your bubble, but...

you_re-doing-it-wrong.jpg

:laugh2:

Duane

Reaction score
Be a member of a popular rock band or have Jeff Bridges' acting career.

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I kinda have the dream job scenario now due to the flexibility of my job. I like what I do, relatively stable fortune 100 tech company, flexible hours. Can't really beat it.

However growing up, I always wanted to be a reporter for a major daily, preferably the Washington Post. Hard news only. Dream kinda died when I couldn't convince my parents to let me go east for school.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
big dog cowboy;3957318 said:
Winner winner chicken dinner.

It is a tough job you also have to be able to towel them off after they get out. It is the sacrifice I would be willing to make. :D

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
Wouldn't change a thing about what I do (military), though I wanted to fly jets for the Air Force when I was younger. That dream died when 20/20 corrected vision was previously not allowed by the DOD for pilots.

A year or so after enrolling at West Point, DOD lifted the policy and Lasik patients were able to fly.

I like being planted on stable ground anyway, and I'm in school now for a special skill, so I'm not complaining :)

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
The guy that drills the peep holes in the cheerleaders dressing rooms/showers. :laugh1:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;3957378 said:
The guy that drills the peep holes in the cheerleaders dressing rooms/showers. :laugh1:

I know that guy. We call him ol one eye. :laugh2: