Your dream job?

gbrittain

Reaction score
Hostile;3957182 said:
Historian for the Cowboys with access to video of every game they have ever played and input into how to market those games to Cowboys fans.

I can't believe the NFL has not capitalized on this more. The entire 1982 season of Falcon's Crest is on DVD, but I cannot watch the Cowboys 1992 Super Bowl season on DVD??? Something inherently wrong with that!

rynochop

Reaction score
A starting MLB pitcher. Pitch every 5 days, travel the country, make insane dough, whats not to love.

Professional gambler

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
rynochop;3957785 said:
A starting MLB pitcher. Pitch every 5 days, travel the country, make insane dough, whats not to love.

Professional gambler

I would rather be a pitcher who played the field when not pitching. (Center field or 1st base) Obviously, if I was playing in the AL, I would demand that I was a hitter in the lineup. None of that DH crap when I pitching!

bbgun

Benched
Reaction score
rynochop;3957785 said:

Professional gambler

MLB batter. Paid millions to fail seven times out of ten.

WDN

Benched
Reaction score
The punter for the most successful offensive team in the NFL.

Maybe have to punt 1 or 2 times a game??

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
This one is easy for me a slightly above average Professional golfer. That way I can earn a great living, travel and stay out of the spot light at the same time.

kristie

Reaction score
freelance writer or author. i've always enjoyed writing stories.

the kid 05

Individuals play the game, but teams beat the odds
Reaction score
Social worker or Police officer...like undercover cops or something like that

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Where is pron star? I'm sure it has to be as close as there is to a dream job for guys. You want me to do what with these pretty girls? OK. And you will pay me, too. OK. Throw in some beer and chips and were talking heavenly.

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score
JIMMYBUFFETT;3957388 said:
What special skill Smith? Sorry...I'm a bit of a military buff and always intersted.

I'll be a Judge Advocate in 2013 if all goes well :laugh1:

silverbear

Semi-Official Loose Cannon
Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;3957176 said:
Go back in time and win the ovarian lottery whereas you get born into a trust fund situation where you can pick and choose any job/occupation you'd like without having to worry about finances.

What career path would you take?

That's easy-- I'd want to own my own golf course... I worked for 15 years as a golf pro, which was ALMOST a dream job all by itself, but owning the course would be even better...

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
MLB or QB for my beloved Cowboys, then retire a winner and become a trainer or coach for them...

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
Muhast;3957451 said:
There is a video of Vida Guerra at this beach photo shoot and this guy is rubbing lotion all over her before the pictures.

I would post it on here but she is wearing her typical skimpy outfits so it's probably not board appropriate. Just search "Guy rubbing lotion on Vida".

Apparently some people actually do that as a job lol.

That would be the first time I've ever seen that then. Occasionally the female MUA's do it, but I've never in my life seen a guy do it. Never even heard of a guy getting that gig unless he was absolutely no threat to a woman, or her boyfriend.

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
casmith07;3957916 said:
I'll be a Judge Advocate in 2013 if all goes well :laugh1:

A JAG huh? Well shhot for the stars Smith, that would be a hell of a title.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
I changed my mind. I want to be a hitman. :)

41ZBWPQC60L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
nyc;3958120 said:
I changed my mind. I want to be a hitman. :)

Way off topic, but since you put the cover in your post, have you heard the remixed version of that album?? Amazing! You can actually hear the drums and bass and vocals. It finally has the production and cover it deserves. I'm so happy about it.

YosemiteSam

Unfriendly and Aloof!
Reaction score
CowboyDan;3958216 said:
Way off topic, but since you put the cover in your post, have you heard the remixed version of that album?? Amazing! You can actually hear the drums and bass and vocals. It finally has the production and cover it deserves. I'm so happy about it.

Probably not. I will have to look for it.

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
nyc;3958244 said:
Probably not. I will have to look for it.

I'm telling you it's amazing. Mustaine got bored and went into the studio and remixed it. He even put on their cover of "These Boots" which wasn't on all of their releases. It came out so good, that he decided to remix all of their earlier albums. Quite a task. He even went back and did some vocals again on some of the other albums. Most of them came out better than before, but there were a few casualties too.

Here's a great writeup with more info on it: http://remasterhell.blogspot.com/