Your dream job?

JIMMYBUFFETT

Skinwalker
Reaction score
casmith07;3957368 said:
Wouldn't change a thing about what I do (military), though I wanted to fly jets for the Air Force when I was younger. That dream died when 20/20 corrected vision was previously not allowed by the DOD for pilots.

A year or so after enrolling at West Point, DOD lifted the policy and Lasik patients were able to fly.

I like being planted on stable ground anyway, and I'm in school now for a special skill, so I'm not complaining :)

What special skill Smith? Sorry...I'm a bit of a military buff and always intersted.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
casmith07;3957368 said:
Wouldn't change a thing about what I do (military), though I wanted to fly jets for the Air Force when I was younger. That dream died when 20/20 corrected vision was previously not allowed by the DOD for pilots.

A year or so after enrolling at West Point, DOD lifted the policy and Lasik patients were able to fly.

I like being planted on stable ground anyway, and I'm in school now for a special skill, so I'm not complaining :)

I went on vacation last year to New York and made of point of driving up to West Point I was very impressed

Aikmaniac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Fighter pilot.

I was almost there until I found out I was colorblind.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
Aikmaniac;3957395 said:
Fighter pilot.

I was almost there until I found out I was colorblind.

Because you are not racist they would not let you be a fighter pilot? :D

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
I always wanted to be a race car driver or play for the Dallas Cowboys, but my current occupation is definitely a Dream Job....

I work for the Official Fan Travel Partner of the Dallas Cowboys. I take Dallas Cowboys fans like you to see games and meet players. :starspin

Muhast

Newo
Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;3957199 said:
Hate to burst that bubble, but no one rubs them down. We use the butter type Pam cooking spray. It gives that perfect diffuse glow along with using Rosco #2 gel filters on your lighting, affectionately referred to as ******* Amber gel.

There is a video of Vida Guerra at this beach photo shoot and this guy is rubbing lotion all over her before the pictures.

I would post it on here but she is wearing her typical skimpy outfits so it's probably not board appropriate. Just search "Guy rubbing lotion on Vida".

Apparently some people actually do that as a job lol.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Politician. I love to argue and speak publicly, i'm insanely passionate about politics, more so than wrestling and football.

TheCount

Pixel Pusher
Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3957533 said:
Politician. I love to argue and speak publicly, i'm insanely passionate about politics, more so than wrestling and football.

What office do you aspire to?

Saying you want to be a politician is like saying you want to be a cop. No one aspires to walk a beat their whole career except for the people that just enjoy the power of having a gun on their hip and getting to boss around people without one.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
TheCount;3957579 said:
What office do you aspire to?

Saying you want to be a politician is like saying you want to be a cop. No one aspires to walk a beat their whole career except for the people that just enjoy the power of having a gun on their hip and getting to boss around people without one.

Cop is the other profession I would aspire too :laugh2: , but that is because my great grandfather, my grandfather and my father all were police officers. I can't because I fractured my spine and apparently it is a disqualifier.

Most likely would love to run for county level offices and be able to change the community in which I've grown up in, and the surrounding areas

rash

Reaction score
Professional soccer player. Then retire and become a professional coach. I enjoy the game of football but I'd rather player soccer; as their careers are longer and I would like to live in either Spain or Europe.

Also, I wouldn't mind being the kicker for the Dallas Cowboys :D

but If I couldn't do anything sports related, I would love to work for National Geographic (photographer) and just be part of nature.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeagermeister;3957378 said:
The guy that drills the peep holes in the cheerleaders dressing rooms/showers. :laugh1:

You joke, but they recently found an actual peep-hole drilled into the cheerleader dressing room wall at Cowboys Stadium. Police are looking into it.

CowboyDan

Anger is a Gift
Reaction score
Idgit;3957589 said:
You joke, but they recently found an actual peep-hole drilled into the cheerleader dressing room wall at Cowboys Stadium. Police are looking into it.

Badoom doom pish!
:lmao:

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Pro Athlete.

I love sports, staying in shape, and Nutrition.

I wish I could get money for it.