Your dream job?

Doomsday101

Reaction score
CowboyFan74;3957943 said:
MLB or QB for my beloved Cowboys, then retire a winner and become a trainer or coach for them...

You will never get us to a SB, Your not a real leader. Just gave you a taste of the job. :laugh2:

Kangaroo

Reaction score
SaltwaterServr;3957176 said:
Go back in time and win the ovarian lottery whereas you get born into a trust fund situation where you can pick and choose any job/occupation you'd like without having to worry about finances.

What career path would you take?

Personally, I have a hard time deciding. I got a taste of both, and now I'm pursuing one of them, albiet not for the reasons in the first sentence.

Elasmobranch (pronounced elasmo-braink) behavioral research

Bikini/lingerie photographer

I did what I always wanted to do except one thing Airborne School I had one chance to go but I was 1 day removed from a cast on my Ankle just never got another opportunity to go. I would love to have had a shot at it when i was healthy and could have made it through

arglebargle

Reaction score
CowboyDan;3958286 said:
I'm telling you it's amazing. Mustaine got bored and went into the studio and remixed it. He even put on their cover of "These Boots" which wasn't on all of their releases. It came out so good, that he decided to remix all of their earlier albums. Quite a task. He even went back and did some vocals again on some of the other albums. Most of them came out better than before, but there were a few casualties too.

Here's a great writeup with more info on it: http://remasterhell.blogspot.com/

Thanks for that link! Great website! Given my choice of dream career, I am going to be reading away there.....

ajk23az

Through Pain Comes Clarity
Reaction score
I am always enamored with baseball statistics. I would love to be a statistician for a club.

WarC

Reaction score
Lazy CEO.

I just kinda stroll in around noon and make a few key decisions. Hang around 'cuz I'm bored.

That'd be sweet.

UnoDallas

Benched
Reaction score
archaeologist - Jet pilot anything test pilot - fighter planes - astronaut-Nascar or Indy Racing

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Doomsday101;3958293 said:
You will never get us to a SB, Your not a real leader. Just gave you a taste of the job. :laugh2:

I believe more in myself than the disbelief of others..;)

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Romo 2 Austin;3957533 said:
Politician. I love to argue and speak publicly, i'm insanely passionate about politics, more so than wrestling and football.

Hahaha. You have another qualifying trait.

You're full of ****...................jk.

SaltwaterServr

Blank Paper Offends Me
Reaction score
UnoDallas;3959144 said:
archaeologist - Jet pilot anything test pilot - fighter planes - astronaut-Nascar or Indy Racing

I'm borrowing your signature for awhile. Remind folks what the holiday is all about; to honor the duty and sacrifice of those who keep our nation safe.

Cowboy Brian

@BrianLINY
Reaction score
Hoofbite;3959171 said:
Hahaha. You have another qualifying trait.

You're full of ****...................jk.

Not really :laugh2: most of you just don't agree with my opinions, that doesn't make me full of ****.