Your elite Ideas for coaching staff

phildadon86

Reaction score
Ok I figured this would be a fun excercise and take us all away from the doom and gloom that has become the Dallas Cowboys in 2019.

Here I go.

Urban Meyer HC-History with Zeke and a winning history albeit in College i think he would translate well in the NFL.

Dan Mullen OC-I know he is a head coach currently but I think coming into his first NFL stint he would take the title downgrade to work with Dak (again) and the Cowboys.

I think these 2 minds put together would make for a very interesting offense.

Defensively I would want to bring in

Ron Rivera-I know he will be a HC candidate but I would LOVE To bring him in as the DC.

Darrin Simmons- Yes Cincy is a horrible football team but their special teams is ranked 1st in the league. We need some of that.

AbeBeta

Reaction score
it starts and ends with Sean Payton.

Brees retires and the Saints look at a rebuilding year or two. They'd love to have extra picks as ammo to get up and grab the QB they want in the first.

phildadon86

Reaction score
it starts and ends with Sean Payton.

Brees retires and the Saints look at a rebuilding year or two. They'd love to have extra picks as ammo to get up and grab the QB they want in the first.
Garrett out coached Payton last year. That scares me. But I would love to have him.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Honestly, I think most fans (including myself) would be happy with any fresh face.

Change will bring an element of hope, no matter who it is.

As long as it's not a re-tread, someone currently on staff, or an older coach on his last leg, I'd be fine with it.

phildadon86

Reaction score
Honestly, I think most fans (including myself) would be happy with any fresh face.

Change will bring an element of hope, no matter who it is.

As long as it's not a re-tread, someone currently on staff, or an older coach on his last leg, I'd be fine with it.
You're not playing the game properly lol. NONE OF YOU ARE! Jeeze

Doomsday

Rising Star
Reaction score
I just want someone who pays attention to every little detail of the game.

That is why I really want Urban Meyer, you can find coordinators who are great at Xs and Os, I want someone who is prepared for everything that comes up and knows how to utilize a player's talent.

ClappingCarrot

Reaction score
In an ideal world, I'd love Payton or Belichick, but neither of those will ever come to fruition.

John813

Reaction score
Can't say it'll be my ideal hire but I would roll with it.

HC/OC Greg Roman
DC Ron Riviera- may only last a year or two but if he can become a Wade Phillips DC coordinator for us then I'll take the short stay.
ST Chris Horton (Top 5 ST units for Ravens since he's been there) Now of course John may have some influence there but maybe some of it has rubbed off on Chris.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I just want someone who pays attention to every little detail of the game.

That is why I really want Urban Meyer, you can find coordinators who are great at Xs and Os, I want someone who is prepared for everything that comes up and knows how to utilize a player's talent.
Urban Meyer would be a train wreck here. Look @ his history...he's left a mess everywhere he's coached.