Your elite Ideas for coaching staff

erod

Reaction score
Ok I figured this would be a fun excercise and take us all away from the doom and gloom that has become the Dallas Cowboys in 2019.

Here I go.

Urban Meyer HC-History with Zeke and a winning history albeit in College i think he would translate well in the NFL.

Dan Mullen OC-I know he is a head coach currently but I think coming into his first NFL stint he would take the title downgrade to work with Dak (again) and the Cowboys.

I think these 2 minds put together would make for a very interesting offense.

Defensively I would want to bring in

Ron Rivera-I know he will be a HC candidate but I would LOVE To bring him in as the DC.

Darrin Simmons- Yes Cincy is a horrible football team but their special teams is ranked 1st in the league. We need some of that.

College coaches almost never translate to the NFL. It's almost always a disaster.

Ohio State got better when Urban Meyer left, and why are we so anxious to hire a guy who was just mixed up in a horrible domestic violence cover up?

Lincoln Riley is the only college coach that employs a pro style offense. He'd interest me.

Mike Zimmer would be my prime choice, but if that's not possible and Riley isn't interested, I'd go for Greg Roman in Baltimore.

ctrous25

Stay Classy Philly/Minny
Reaction score
Urban Meyer would be a train wreck here. Look @ his history...he's left a mess everywhere he's coached.
But won multiple national championships at his last two employers. He’s been successful everywhere he’s been

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Not too old at this point? Prefer not to give up picks. I think they are quite happy with Bridgewater, didn’t he play pretty dam well while Brees was out?

He's a placeholder.

He's not sitting there as a guy who is being groomed to take over.