Big Dakota

Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1437792 said:
:lmao: :lmao2: :lmao: :lmao2:

Wait, wait, wait....

Ok, I'm done....

I still remember a couple years back when Art was trying to convince everyone that Carlos Rogers was a better corner than Terence Newman. After completely destroying his arguement in every possible way, he threw several personal insults my way, calling me an uneducated idiot and a envious a**-hole, among other things. I called him out, posting the ES rules and guideleines which specifically state personal insults will result is a ban.

He immediatly banned me, deleted the thread, banned 3 other edskin posters for bringing it up a few minutes later, and createdt a new board rule still in effect today that states members shall not remind mods of the rules and guidelines. :laugh2:

To this day I still occupy a very large portion of Art's brain, completely rent free.

:lmao2: :lmao2:

That is one small man.

fanfromvirginia

Inconceivable!
Reaction score

Wait, wait, wait....

Ok, I'm done....

I still remember a couple years back when Art was trying to convince everyone that Carlos Rogers was a better corner than Terence Newman. After completely destroying his arguement in every possible way, he threw several personal insults my way, calling me an uneducated idiot and a envious a**-hole, among other things. I called him out, posting the ES rules and guideleines which specifically state personal insults will result is a ban.

He immediatly banned me, deleted the thread, banned 3 other edskin posters for bringing it up a few minutes later, and createdt a new board rule still in effect today that states members shall not remind mods of the rules and guidelines. :laugh2:

To this day I still occupy a very large portion of Art's brain, completely rent free.
I tell you, he's a loony Latin American dictator, he is.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
I54180-2002Sep08

"Here we can see Steve Spurrier and quarterback Shane Matthews competing in a high stakes game of rock, paper, scissors to decide who gets to take the sucker punch from the media this week after yet another failed attempt to utilize the fun-and-gun offense in the NFL."

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1437805 said:
I54180-2002Sep08

"Here we can see Steve Spurrier and quarterback Shane Matthews competing in a high stakes game of rock, paper, scissors to decide who gets to take the sucker punch from the media this week after yet another failed attempt to utilize the fun-and-gun offense in the NFL."

:lmao2: that brings up fond memories of seeing Matthews and Weurfell alternating halves

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
BTW, anybody got the pic of Art and his buddies at tailgate a couple years back?

That picture is beyond epic :lmao:

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
Bob Sacamano;1437807 said:
:lmao2: that brings up fond memories of seeing Matthews and Weurfell alternating halves

And Ramsey coming in and getting hammered by Roy Williams for good effect

Hell, even his punter got his nose broken on a fake punt against Dallas on Thanksgiving, 2002 :lmao2:

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
HeavyHitta31;1437809 said:
And Ramsey coming in and getting hammered by Roy Williams for good effect

Hell, even his punter got his nose broken on a fake punt against Dallas on Thanksgiving, 2002 :lmao2:
:laugh2: yep, what a running joke that team was

remember Spurrier having them keep the starters in and running up the score in preseason? :laugh1:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
fanfromvirginia;1437583 said:
I've just posted on the Briggs-to-Commanders thread that this would become one of my favorite Commander mistakes, were it to happen.

But now I'm not so sure because it's a long, long list. Gawd I can't possibly do justice to it here. Off the top of my head, Archuleta is superb but hey, that's just the top of my head (and if you want an indication of what "off the top of my head" is like, just use my avatar.)

Thoughts? Which was the biggest mistake and why? Which mistake brings you the greatest joy?

:laugh1:

Champsheart

Reaction score
Without question, no doubt the biggest mistake the Commanders ever made was buying back their stupid song Hail to the Commanders.

Result - our DALLAS COWBOYS.

1fisher

Reaction score
Hostile;1437775 said:
:lmao2:

I may have a new favorite Commanders memory. The day Leotis laid the smack down.

Leotis really laid it down this time!!!!! I don'tthink I've ever seen that much from him at one time! :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

1fisher

Reaction score

Wait, wait, wait....

Ok, I'm done....

good stuff!!!! Art is the ultimate homer.... it's kinda funny how folks over on that board constantly kiss his butt!! They are afraid they will get banned otherwise!:lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2: :lmao2:

Yeagermeister

Reaction score

Wait, wait, wait....

Ok, I'm done....

Well you did insult him by reminding him of his own rules. :D

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
Champsheart;1437823 said:
Without question, no doubt the biggest mistake the Commanders ever made was buying back their stupid song Hail to the Commanders.

:hammer:

:bow:

Big Dakota

Reaction score
Champsheart;1437823 said:

I match Yeag's hammer. :hammer:

And raise a dog P :dissskin:

theebs

Believe!!!!
Reaction score
This art guy on extremeskins must be a riot to talk to.

Please give me more, I just am eating this stuff up so much.

Adam thanks so much for that. It was classic. Almost as good as that guys take on their free agency moves last year and how the Commanders are smarter then everyone.

Then the pats preceded to take apart their defense in the preseason, destroying their confidence and showing their faults to every team in the league!

oh please post more.

The30YardSlant

Benched
Reaction score
theebs;1437867 said:
This art guy on extremeskins must be a riot to talk to.

Please give me more, I just am eating this stuff up so much.

Adam thanks so much for that. It was classic. Almost as good as that guys take on their free agency moves last year and how the Commanders are smarter then everyone.

Then the pats preceded to take apart their defense in the preseason, destroying their confidence and showing their faults to every team in the league!

oh please post more.

For starters, he's about 270 pounds and looks very....um.....Elton Johnish

Someone MUST find that pic of him

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I remember a post about Art where he said the he and some of his pals traveled with the team to Minnosota, IIRC, and bragging about how they were in the hotel bar drinking, and all the women in the bar wanting to hang out with them because they were "the Commanders".

Well, he goes on about a girl with a "hair-lip", and how she talked, and how ugly she was...just really ragging on and on about some poor girl!

he goes on to say that he and his pals had to actually "turn down" all these women that were after he and his butt buddies...

It was such a disgusting post that I never, ever, went back to ES, just because of how disgraceful Art was acting...

:dissskin: Good dog, Gibbs...damn good dog!!