kmp77

Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;2712448 said:
  1. 12oz_SaltPeanuts_1632_400px.jpg
  2. coke2.jpg

Directions:

Open both.
Add #1 to #2
Take thumb and place firmly on mouth of #2 for approximately 30 seconds.
Enjoy!

I used to do that when I was little. Now, I just feel ghetto doing that for some reason. One of those treats you have to lock yourself indoors, shut the curtains and turn out the lights.

Chief

"Friggin Joke Monkey"
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;2712448 said:
  1. 12oz_SaltPeanuts_1632_400px.jpg
  2. coke2.jpg

Directions:

Open both.
Add #1 to #2
Take thumb and place firmly on mouth of #2 for approximately 30 seconds.
Enjoy!

I learned that from my dad, and still have this occasionally. I pour the peanuts in Dr. Pepper, however.

jem88

Reaction score
daschoo;2712202 said:
i will need to try it at some point, we do deep fry pizzas though if that helps?
i probably am biassed given that he plays for rangers but i really don't see it as a loss. at home to iceland we have to be playing two up front which only leaves room for two central midfielders. those two in my opinion have to be scott brown and darren fletcher. the two players in question have no-one to blame but themselves, how they thought they wouldn't get caught breaking a curfew by drinking until lunchtime in the team hotel bar i really don't know.
Good result for you today and spot on about Ferguson. I can't stand that kind of laddish behaviour in footballers. I also think Darren Fletcher has come on by leaps and bounds this year (granted I'm a United fan, so perhaps I'm seeing it through Red-tinted glasses.)

Back to this thread subject, I have to say there are some pretty sketchy-sounding things being eaten by Zone members....

daschoo

Slanje Va
Reaction score
jem88;2712676 said:
Good result for you today and spot on about Ferguson. I can't stand that kind of laddish behaviour in footballers. I also think Darren Fletcher has come on by leaps and bounds this year (granted I'm a United fan, so perhaps I'm seeing it through Red-tinted glasses.)

Back to this thread subject, I have to say there are some pretty sketchy-sounding things being eaten by Zone members....

mate i will personally buy you 8 pairs of red tinted glasses if we get results like that!! in all seriousness though i thought fletcher did ok,not as well as for man utd but i feel we ask more from him than sir alex does. i know neither of them play for rangers any more but i feel it proves i wasn't being biassed earlier when i say that hutton and mccormick were the two best players on the park. now have 7 hours till i start work to sober up and am planning on wearing my kilt to work tommorow, going to the darts tommorow night as well so probably will wear it!

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
JonJon;2711976 said:
Wow...I love those too. They're great with green olives. I shall be making some tonight.

Do you make them or buy the ones from the store that cost like 35¢?
I have never had deviled eggs with green olives but I will the next time we make them. That sounds awesome.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I am an avacado freak. I cut up an avacado into small cubes, add some soy sauce and wasabi and put over white rice. Tastes great and is healthy. Some call it the poor man's toro(fatty tuna). It tastes close to fatty tuna if you close your eyes and imagine a little.

Or salsa. Just cut up some avacado, tomatos, onions, garlic, salt and pepper and eat with salty tortilla chips and sour cream.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
ninja;2712986 said:
I am an avacado freak. I cut up an avacado into small cubes, add some soy sauce and wasabi and put over white rice. Tastes great and is healthy. Some call it the poor man's toro(fatty tuna). It tastes close to fatty tuna if you close your eyes and imagine a little.

Or salsa. Just cut up some avacado, tomatos, onions, garlic, salt and pepper and eat with salty tortilla chips and sour cream.

If you like avacodos, try mashing up two fresh ones with some Rotel (it's just a can of diced tomatos and cilantro in Lime juice). Salt to taste and you have some quick, easy and really good guacamole. Slamin good with chips or Fajitas.

Faerluna

I'm Complicated
Reaction score
Hostile;2712882 said:
I have never had deviled eggs with green olives but I will the next time we make them. That sounds awesome.

Olives, bleh. Add sweet relish instead. Delish!

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Refried beans
cheddar cheese
jalapeno
spam
flour tortilla

wrap it up, yum...

EveryoneElse

Reaction score
No offense to you spam lovers, but I tried it once like ten years ago and I will never make that mistake again.

jem88

Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2713245 said:
No offense to you spam lovers, but I tried it once like ten years ago and I will never make that mistake again.
Yeah, I'm a bit taken aback by how popular spam seems to be here.

DallasCowpoke

Fierce Allegiance
Reaction score
Dallas;2712540 said:
YOU ARE SO FAT !!! :p:

:eek: :mad:

Now seeeeeeee. I'd of THOUGHT you'd of learned your lesson on calling people that after that incident with your 3rd x-wife!?!?

:muttley:

needforspeed

Legend in my spare time
Reaction score
cottage cheese with ruffles

bologna & mustard sandwich with chicken noodle soup

deep fried Snickers, Oreos, Twinkies--it's all good

breaded, fried catfish fillets with hush puppies and french fries (oh, and cole slaw)

cooked macaroni with salt, pepper & butter

cream cheese on celery

jeez. and people wonder why i weighed 400 lbs :D

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
needforspeed;2714218 said:
cottage cheese with ruffles
Never heard of that one. I love me some cottage cheese and ruffles, but never thought of putting them together.

Speaking of weird combos, this guy swears that a sliced banana and mayo sandwich is the best thing ever, but I'm not brave enough to try it. Anyone heard of this?

Yeagermeister

Reaction score
JonJon;2714253 said:
Never heard of that one. I love me some cottage cheese and ruffles, but never thought of putting them together.

Speaking of weird combos, this guy swears that a sliced banana and mayo sandwich is the best thing ever, but I'm not brave enough to try it. Anyone heard of this?

Dude

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/thread_stuff/no_bong_hits.jpg

:lmao:

JonJon

Injured Reserve
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;2714271 said:
Dude

http://img.***BLOCKED***/albums/v628/cowboyszone/thread_stuff/no_bong_hits.jpg

:lmao:
Yeah I figured that he is just trying to sucker me in, but I won't bite, no pun intended. I can understand a banana and peanut butter sandwich, but the banana and mayo sandwich makes no sense.

Edit: Apparently, there is such a thing...

http://www.ehow.com/how_2244213_banana-mayonnaise-sandwich.html

and also a banana, PB, and mayo sandwich....

http://www.grouprecipes.com/sr/14598/peanut-butter-banana-and-mayonnaise-sandwich/recipe/

So if anyone out there is brave enough, try it and let me know what it's all about.

needforspeed

Legend in my spare time
Reaction score
I know someone who eats peanut butter, butter and dill pickle sandwiches

My great-grandmother loved sliced onion on white bread with butter

Every fall, my grandmother would butcher a hog. I remember her sitting at the kitchen table making head cheese and snitching bites of it.:eek:

Use the cottage cheese as a dip for the Ruffles. If you like, put some salt and pepper on the cottage cheese.

Bob Sacamano

Benched
Reaction score
EveryoneElse;2713245 said:

try cooking it next time...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
DallasCowpoke;2712422 said:
Try this sometime.
  1. Make your standard DE recipe.
  2. Refrigerate them for at least 2 hours so they set-up well.
  3. Beat together 2 eggs and 2 Tbls of water in a bowl and dredge the cold DEs in that mixture.
  4. Roll the egg-wash-dipped DEs in panko breadcrumbs.
  5. Heat about 2"-3" of a neutral flavored oil, like a canola, in a heavy bottomed skillet to 375 degrees.
  6. Fry 2-3 mins, turning gently just until the panko breadcrumbs turn a nice golden brown. Don't fry more than 3-4 at a time so you don't drop the oil temp too drastically.
  7. Drain on paper towels.
You can thank me later. :p:
Fried deviled eggs?

Oh you can bet your brass monkeys I am going to try this.