Your Favorite Toy as a Kid?

RaZon

Reaction score
Had a Davey Crockett at the Alamo play set, had the fort the Mexican army the defenders, probably around 30 of each. Had cannons and ladders it was great except for one thing.....

Davey was too short. he was tiny....

s-l500.jpg

Poor little Davey, poor little guy.

Another was The Jungle Jim play set, here were the natives, porters and a guard.

s-l1600.jpg

Pretty cool.

Last edited:

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Had a Davey Crockett at the Alamo play set, had the fort the Mexican army the defenders, probably around 30 of each. Had cannons and ladders it was great except for one thing.....

Davey was too short. he was tiny....

s-l500.jpg

Poor little Davey, poor little guy.

Another was The Jungle Jim play set, here were the natives, porters and a guard.

s-l1600.jpg

Pretty cool.
I had a 30 gallon trash sack full of plastic army soldiers tanks and all Built forts with Lincoln logs

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Anyone have one of these?

https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTED3u-SrU1zCpZ0GChiDBNkwR25508KYG-iA&usqp=CAU got me to stay in the bath longer even if I didn't wash...LOL!!

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
2 of my older brothers would grab my nerf ball and be on their knees in the living room using a lamp as a hoop playing basketball.
We stuck the hoop on the kitchen wall and used to try to ricochet the ball into it off the ceiling fan.

lukin2006

Reaction score
My road hockey stick...we played road hockey well after the street lights came on...

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
https://encrypted-tbn0.***NOT-ALLOWED***/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSEFPprVsqeEuklujyEKMyBOiArxLTIywRq0_sZH1hOoSUH14eZ&s Still have this one to this day. Took me 2 week to build it. Only one I took my time with.