Your nightmare at 17

kskboys

Reaction score
and yet....here we both are....on a message board....not working for a f/o.
Murray is a helluva play-maker....which we lack on that side of the ball.
you read.
i'll watch.
Of course, that's just stating the obvious. If you didn't want to discuss, why comment? Sorry, not getting your line of thinking here.

Playmaker? Yes. So was Bruce Carter. However, that does a player no good at MLB if he lacks instincts, which Murray does.

cowboyec

Reaction score
Of course, that's just stating the obvious. If you didn't want to discuss, why comment? Sorry, not getting your line of thinking here.

Playmaker? Yes. So was Bruce Carter. However, that does a player no good at MLB if he lacks instincts, which Murray does.
no...he doesn't...in my opinion.
i also think whoever takes him will kick him outside.
we'll see.
i think he's gonna be a helluva LB in this league...inside or out...for a long time.

cnuball21

Reaction score
I’ve got a new one...

Brown or Kinlaw will fall to 17 - and we’ll pass and reach for another position.

baltcowboy

Reaction score
Dennis Pitta, former Raven TE says he had a similar injury to Tua and the hip kept dislocating the hip. He eventually retired. If Tua is not drafted by the Dolphins or Chargers. I wonder what team would take him in the top 15.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Pretty much.

Seriously, Murray is Bruce Carter. Lacks instincts at a position where instincts are absolutely necessary.
Bruce Carter led Dallas in picks and had more than Richard Sherman one time. Carter wasn't a top flight LB but he wasn't terrible and had a knack for picking off passes.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
My nightmare at 17 was screwing up my date with Stephanie Rodgers. I had waited too long for that opportunity.

cowboyec

Reaction score
passing on Chaisson.
don't believe they would.
but if they did...that would be a nightmare.

Couchscout101

Reaction score
If the board Falls in a very realistic way
The Big 4 at tackle
Top 3 QBs
Edge Young or Chassion
DT Brown and Kinlaw
Corner Okudah and Henderson
WR Jeudy Lamb and Ruggs

Dallas could be sitting at 17 with no trade partners and forced to take they don’t want at 17

Daygoboy6191

Reaction score
If the board Falls in a very realistic way
The Big 4 at tackle
Top 3 QBs
Edge Young or Chassion
DT Brown and Kinlaw
Corner Okudah and Henderson
WR Jeudy Lamb and Ruggs

Dallas could be sitting at 17 with no trade partners and forced to take they don’t want at 17
Checkmate we take Simmons.