Your nightmare first three rounds....

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Give me your first three rounds that would be absolute worst case scenario. Keep it realistic. Make it players that at least figure at those spots. This is about the players the Cowboys could actually pick at those spots but you think are the wrong players to select. Like F grade wrong.

Here's mine. Expect a bit of a board war as Reality divvies up the likes I leave behind should this occur.

1(4) Jalen Ramsey CB Florida St.
2(34) Derrick Henry RB Alabama
3(67) Dak Prescott QB Mississippi St.

Hardline

Reaction score
Give me your first three rounds that would be absolute worst case scenario. Keep it realistic. Make it players that at least figure at those spots. This is about the players the Cowboys could actually pick at those spots but you think are the wrong players to select. Like F grade wrong.

Here's mine. Expect a bit of a board war as Reality divvies up the likes I leave behind should this occur.

That is a great 2 rounds. The 3rd pick is a nightmare. The first two are a dream.

RS12

Reaction score

Hard to argue: You dont build a defense back to front. I dont trust Henry as athletic as he is. I dont want Prescott at all but particularly top of the 3rd.

egn22

Reaction score
1 - Bosa or Buckner
2- Cook
3 - anyone, because at this point we've passed on the best QB, best CB, best RB, best WR, best LB, and picked solely based on need.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Myles Jack(good player, but injury concerns)
Nkemdiche(no more boneheads please)
Dak Prescott