Your nightmare first three rounds....

thunderpimp91

Reaction score
let me correct this for you, so Risen can crown your post as the worst.

1. moments before the draft starts, Jerry gets wind that Cleveland is to talking Ramsey's agent, so Dallas trades up with Tennessee. and takes Ramsey
2) Traded away
3) Traded away

Just to clarify I'm more anti trade up than anti goff. I just can't see them trading up for a non qb, so I tried to make a somewhat realistic scenario.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
1.Jack
2.C.Cook
3.K.Dixon

I actually like Jack, but not at four given his knee and the position.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Can't believe how many people think taking the best dlineman in the draft is a "nightmare" scenario.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Can't believe how many people think taking the best dlineman in the draft is a "nightmare" scenario.

Because Bosa isn't the best defensive player in the draft....This is a media fed story....they want the Cowboys to think they are getting "great value" when 80% of the leagues knows this guy is over-rated.

Verdict

Reaction score

I don't think Bosa is the best D-lineman in this draft. He is not nearly as good as some of the interior players. He is getting ranked high due to overall lack of quality at the DE position.

LucaBrasi

Sleeps with the fishes
Reaction score
Quincy Carter
Tony Dixon
Willie Blade

Wait, that was my nightmare scenario for 1st 3 picks in 2001, so...

1. Buckner
2. Any available Henry
3. Prescott

funkytown

Reaction score
At #4 Bosa is a nightmare. Overrated prospect. If we were in the 10-15 range I'd feel different about him. He may be a decent player but I don't see All-Pro. And I want All-Pro potential at #4.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
I don't think Bosa is the best D-lineman in this draft. He is not nearly as good as some of the interior players. He is getting ranked high due to overall lack of quality at the DE position.

He can play inside as well. Guy will never come off the field and will probably get you ten/twelve sacks a year. This notion he isn't the best lineman is because people are bored of him, no college lineman was double and triple teamed like Bosa that tells me something.

Oh_Canada

Reaction score
Because Bosa isn't the best defensive player in the draft....This is a media fed story....they want the Cowboys to think they are getting "great value" when 80% of the leagues knows this guy is over-rated.

Media fed story? The guy was projected number one since last year. It has nothing to do with Dallas.

If anything, it's the opposite. He has gotten too much press and now people have grown tired of him.

marchetta

Reaction score
DREAM:
1) Zeke
2) Lynch
3) ???

NIGHTMARE:
1) Buckner
2) Henry
3) Cook / Prescott

Gaede

Reaction score
Bosa
Prescott
Backup LB

I actually like Prescott but I fear Jerry is gonna go Quincy and grab him a round or two too early