YOUR PICK and give a realistic one

garyv

Reaction score
Give your pick at #27 and make it someone you want that might realistically be available ?

Mine being Malcom Brown (I want Todd Gurley but know he want be there)

DBOY3141

Reaction score
Kendricks. Both Gurley and Bryon Jones are gone in my scenario.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Give your pick at #27 and make it someone you want that might realistically be available ?

Mine being Malcom Brown (I want Todd Gurley but know he want be there)

You have Dallas taking a DT in the first? What happened to the realism?

garyv

Reaction score
Do yall feel that good about Byron Jones as our 1st Pick ? I really think its a gamble roll your dice player
that we can't afford.

garyv

Reaction score
I just feel Malcom Brown may actually be there !!! Now are we taking a DT maybe not be we should be...

We need to generate pressure on the inside and we don't have that Player currently

RandyOh

Reaction score
OO u know who I'm talking about. Tired of looking him up so I can spell his name lol. And yes I'm taking the safe choice.

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
I was thinking about it last night. There are only 11 players (who may drop.. so I didn't include Winston, Flowers, Williams, etc) 8 defense, 3 offense, and even most of, if not all of these will be gone by the time we pick. If not are still here, I'd rather we traded out.

RB: Gurley, Gordon
WR: DGB
DT: Shelton, Brown
DE: Ray, Gregory, Dupree
CB: Peters, Waeynes, Johnson

Some of these are considered top 10 picks in many drafts but late rumors are that some may drop, and some were considered realistic picks about a month ago but are considered top 10 picks now. I don't trust spending a 1st on a lot of these guys who have been shooting up the boards lately, like FS Randell, DT Jarrett, CB Jones, DE OO, RB Coleman, and others.. These guys are 3rd/4th round talents who may be okay picks in the 2nd.

LatinMind

iPhotoshop
Reaction score
OO u know who I'm talking about. Tired of looking him up so I can spell his name lol. And yes I'm taking the safe choice.

Owamagbe Odighizuwa know his name by memory. Thats my guy in this draft. Think he's going to be one of the best players from this draft

DBOY3141

Reaction score
I was thinking about it last night. There are only 11 players (who may drop.. so I didn't include Winston, Flowers, Williams, etc) 8 defense, 3 offense, and even most of, if not all of these will be gone by the time we pick. If not are still here, I'd rather we traded out.

RB: Gurley, Gordon
WR: DGB
DT: Shelton, Brown
DE: Ray, Gregory, Dupree
CB: Peters, Waeynes, Johnson

Some of these are considered top 10 picks in many drafts but late rumors are that some may drop, and some were considered realistic picks about a month ago but are considered top 10 picks now. I don't trust spending a 1st on a lot of these guys who have been shooting up the boards lately, like FS Randell, DT Jarrett, CB Jones, DE OO, RB Coleman, and others.. These guys are 3rd/4th round talents who may be okay picks in the 2nd.

Fair points, but on the flip side a lot of sites/magazines, "experts" has Fred as a 3rd rounder. Draft is a crap shoot as we all know, I just hope the Cowboys have done there homework on whomever they choose.

Sonny Koufax

Reaction score
Damarious RandallSArizona StateCowboys sent a coach to work him out - a true free safety here.