bodi

Reaction score
Any CB

McKinney I want a guy that can give out some punishment

OO was my guy but I think I rather have F CLARK or Z Smith in the 3rd

texbumthelife

Reaction score
At this point, Gregory.

I'm not very high on him, but if the corners aren't there and Gregory is picked, OO might be the best option (since I can't trade back).

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Tevin or Melvin in that order. Why?

1. Not sure why so many people around here seem to forget what got us to break out of mediocrity and into a 12-4 season.
2. Both EXTREMELY HIGH CHARACTER GUYS.
3. Each others game would be very successful behind our offensive line. Both would bring the home run threat too, something we lacked with DeMarco adding ten pounds of water weight the day before each game day in order to just stay healthy.

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
At this point, Gregory.

I'm not very high on him, but if the corners aren't there and Gregory is picked, OO might be the best option (since I can't trade back).
OO is garbage. He is a shed and sack guy. Can't work the corner/edge. He is a second or third rounder at best.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
OO is garbage. He is a shed and sack guy. Can't work the corner/edge. He is a second or third rounder at best.

It's well documented around here I don't want him, but depending on how the draft falls, if I can't trade back, he made be best value.

al124

Reaction score
Marcus Peters, Byron Jones, or Kevin Johnson. We need someone to cover ODB.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I like Harold or Jones for us. Not necessarily b/c they're my favorites, but they are realistic and they represent good value at positions of relative need.

RandyOh

Reaction score
wow im a little surprised with all the CB picks and some wanting to trade up for one. I really don't see KJ, Jones, Peters being just levels above the 2nd round corners.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
wow im a little surprised with all the CB picks and some wanting to trade up for one. I really don't see KJ, Jones, Peters being just levels above the 2nd round corners.

Trading up for a CB is a bad idea. But there are a lot of good CBs that are going to fall in that late-first round level. It makes sense to take advantage of that if the right guy gets to you.

reddyuta

Reaction score

I wouldn't dismiss it out of hand but he is a little stiff.He does everything well though .he has great first step,uses his hands well than any rusher in the draft and is incredibly strong and is a great candidate for LDE,i feel UCLA didnt showcase him well by playing him at DE a lot in the 3-4.

Parcells4Life

Reaction score
I WANT Malcom Brown. I think it'll be a trade down and the first pick will be Friday night.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
I think we'll go Marcus Peters.

Drafting a corner gives us financial flexibility for 5 years at that position if they turn out to be a quality player.

Then you can just use our money on guys like Greg Hardy down the road.

Right idea......but I think it's gonna be someone w/ position flexability....

960x540.jpg

Eric Rowe

Replaces Carr....then slides over to FS in 2016