YOUR PICK and give a realistic one

DFWJC

Reaction score
Byron Jones

or if a trade down, then
Eli Harold

RandyOh

Reaction score
Owamagbe Odighizuwa know his name by memory. Thats my guy in this draft. Think he's going to be one of the best players from this draft

I'll learn in time lol but yes he just recently moved into my top 5 players I hope we draft. Just perfect for LDE.

JohnnyHopkins

This is a house of learned doctors
Reaction score
I think the 1st round level CBs and RBs will be picked clean by the time Dallas is on the clock and we walk away with either Kendricks or OO.

hendog

Reaction score
OO.... preferably after a small trade down which lands an xtra 3rd.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
I think we'll go Marcus Peters.

Drafting a corner gives us financial flexibility for 5 years at that position if they turn out to be a quality player.

Then you can just use our money on guys like Greg Hardy down the road.

kiheikiwi

Maui No Ka Oi
Reaction score
First draft in awhile that I really cant get a firm grip on our pick - or group of players it would be from. I Want Brown, but don't think they would take him if he fell to us. I do think it will be a corner - So gonna say Johnson. If corners and the 2 Rbs are gone, trade down.

ActualCowboysFan

Reaction score
Bud Dupree is my wish. Don't know if he's realistic but he was there a couple of times in a rundown of mocks I saw yesterday.

morasp

Reaction score
Kevin Johnson, lost Moore, no faith in Claiborne, we have a need there.

blindzebra

Reaction score
BPA when we pick...top 2 RBs gone, not going to reach for DE or CB, and no trade down partner so we take either Erving or Flowers to finish off the OL.

texbumthelife

Reaction score
I just feel Malcom Brown may actually be there !!! Now are we taking a DT maybe not be we should be...

We need to generate pressure on the inside and we don't have that Player currently

I'm guessing you meant other than Crawford, right?