Your reaction if CB AJ Terrell is the pick at 1/17

reddyuta

Reaction score
What Dyami Brown did to him soured me on him a little too. The disrespect pre-snap

I think Simms makes valid points about the LSU game that it's Joe Burrow and Ja'Maar Chase. They did that to everyone. But I disagree with him about the TD's he gave up being "positives." First TD he was burnt. Chase gave a little push, but that type of hand fighting is typical. 2nd TD he was right there in coverage, but completely whiffs after the catch. 3rd TD was just a dime by Burrow.

Aside from those plays, he also doesn't get his head around much, and I'm tired of seeing that from CB's here. Just think #17 is too rich for him. A trade down I can live with.

i watched that game,NC should have won that game but messed it up in the end.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Terrell just gives me those "athlete playing football" vibes. I can see how a 6'1" corner running a 4.42 gets NFL scouts' attention, but he just didn't play that well last year. He had a pretty poor YPT and completion percentage allowed, and that was playing on a stacked defense going up against vastly inferior ACC competition for the wh. I can give him a mulligan for getting smoked by Joe Burrow and Ja'Marr Chase, but like the video above showed, he didn't even take care of business against North Carolina.

If we're going to reach on a corner, can we at least get Fulton? 2 years of great stats and he's not a bad athlete himself.

cnuball21

Reaction score
Terrell just gives me those "athlete playing football" vibes. I can see how a 6'1" corner running a 4.42 gets NFL scouts' attention, but he just didn't play that well last year. He had a pretty poor YPT and completion percentage allowed, and that was playing on a stacked defense going up against vastly inferior ACC competition for the wh. I can give him a mulligan for getting smoked by Joe Burrow and Ja'Marr Chase, but like the video above showed, he didn't even take care of business against North Carolina.

If we're going to reach on a corner, can we at least get Fulton? 2 years of great stats and he's not a bad athlete himself.

I don’t know what to do w these CBS...one day I have Terrell as CB3 and other days I’ve got Fulton as CB3. Terrells length, speed and natural
movement skills make me believe he might have a higher ceiling but I agree that Fulton is a better player right now. He’s been rock solid 2 years in a row in the SEC and tested well.

Kwyn

Reaction score

I agree in Fulton. He’s long been my preferred CB after Okudah and sometimes CJ.

The guy just competes and can ball. His tape shows someone who is just a great football player

honestly, i really wish we were picking around 25 and had another 3rd or 4th to go with it.

I just don’t like #17 for DB or DL. I think that’s a more natural spot done guys like Fulton, Diggs and even Terrell (what’s up stilltheguru”

You’ll also see guys like Espenesa, McKinney, Delpit, Geoss-Matos, etc

I really like where the Saints, Vikings and Dolphins sit for the positions we need. #17 gets you your pick of all those second-third tier first round defensera but unless there’s one that we are just in love with, I’d rather pick from what’s there at 25

Last edited:

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Comments....:popcorn:

giphy.gif

D4KY Burgers
@NotToBeTrite

Broaddus is talking about the A.J. Terrell again on Draft 101. "if they can't move, it's going to come down to Terrell and Murray at 17"
Terrible