Your Routine?

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
Guess I'll be the first "weird/unconventional/unhealthy" one.....

Me and the wife, not too long ago, just started a new job together at a warehouse working Monday-Thursday Noon-10:30 (0ff at 10 Thursdays)...3 day weekends rule! anyway.....

Monday-Thursday
10AM Wake Up (though Im usually actually already awake/tossing and turning anywhere from 8-10 lol)
10-10:30- Bathroom time (shower, brush teeth, check Twitter etc)
10:30-11- Breakfast (Prep & Eating whilst flipping between CNN & ESPN)
11-11:30- visit my favorite websites (Including CZ of course), just chill as much as possible before work
11:30-11:45 Drive to work
11:45-Noon- Check phone one last time before work, sigh a bunch as I try to get ready for 10 hrs of suck
5:30-6PM- Lunch (I dont eat though, too hot & sweaty to even think about food even if I wanted to) just drink a coke and check Twitter/Facebook
10:30-10:45- Drive home
10:45- anywhere from 2-3AM- Get Drunk, Check favorite Websites, catch up on TV shows, Pass out

Friday/Saturday/Sunday

Sleep til whenever I damn well please, Run errands, Pig out on Lunch/Supper foods since all I eat is breakfast Mon-Thu, Get Drunk! PS4, Date night with Wifey, etc.....and of course Saturdays & Sundays in the fall are Football, Football, Football!!

casmith07

Attorney-at-Zone
Reaction score

Me and the wife, not too long ago, just started a new job together at a warehouse working Monday-Thursday Noon-10:30 (0ff at 10 Thursdays)...3 day weekends rule! anyway.....

Monday-Thursday
10AM Wake Up (though Im usually actually already awake/tossing and turning anywhere from 8-10 lol)
11-11:30- visit my favorite websites (Including CZ of course), just chill as much as possible before work
11:45-Noon- Check phone one last time before work, sigh a bunch as I try to get ready for 10 hrs of suck
5:30-6PM- Lunch (I dont eat though, too hot & sweaty to even think about food even if I wanted to) just drink a coke and check Twitter/Facebook
10:45- anywhere from 2-3AM- Get Drunk, Check favorite Websites, catch up on TV shows, Pass out

Friday/Saturday/Sunday

Sleep til whenever I damn well please, Run errands, Pig out on Lunch/Supper foods since all I eat is breakfast Mon-Thu, Get Drunk! PS4, Date night with Wifey, etc.....and of course Saturdays & Sundays in the fall are Football, Football, Football!!
What do you play on PS4?

What I'm learning from all you guys is that I need to find a better job. My current role leaves me no room for my hobbies and passions, which, lets face it, are the spice of life.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Monday-Thursday

Friday/Saturday/Sunday

Show off! Lol

Dallas_Cowboys50

Reaction score
What do you play on PS4?

What I'm learning from all you guys is that I need to find a better job. My current role leaves me no room for my hobbies and passions, which, lets face it, are the spice of life.

GTA 5, Assassins Creed, NHL, MLB, used to play Madden but its gotten stale........really just waitin for the new South Park game & Red Dead Redemption 2

JoeyBoy718

Reaction score
For some good books on time management type stuff check out The War of Art by Steven Pressfield and Deep Work by Cal Newport.