Your stance on slipping, former top 5 prospects Teez/Peppers?

gmoney112

Reaction score

Wow.

Tabor actually got slower at his Pro Day.

Pretty bad when a still rehabbing linebacker in Jerrad Davis can outrun him.

Good lord that is terrible. A 275 pound Tapper can outrun Teez in a 40.

Wasn't someone asking the other day about players that got worse on their Pro Days? Hahah. That's funny to me.

Yeah I don't want any part of that dude.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Tabor can play. People seem to forget that while staring at his 40.

But I just can't draft a player who walks into the biggest job interview of his life and announces that he has to be himself and sometimes that will get him in trouble.

Really take a second to appreciate how dumb that is.

I'm willing to miss out on a player to avoid that kind of mindset in my locker room. I'm taking him off my board. Undraftable.

gmoney112

Reaction score

But I just can't draft a player who walks into the biggest job interview of his life and announces that he has to be himself and sometimes that will get him in trouble.

I'm willing to miss out on a player to avoid that kind of mindset in my locker room. I'm taking him off my board. Undraftable.

Rofl I missed that part. My god man.

It really takes a solid effort to drop like a brick after the seasons he had, but he somehow accomplished it.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Isn't that the guy who does the Pro Football Weekly draft magazine now?

This year's edition is particularly odd.
Yes. He is a weird one, but funny thing is last year's rankings were actually a little closer to how they were picked.

It is almost like it is done immediately after the season in January (meaning tape only, no workouts).

Alexander

Reaction score
It is one thing to dismiss 40 times, but eventually there has to be a cut off as to what is acceptable football speed and simply can't run.

Sydla

Reaction score
Tabor is also the idiot that ripped the UF athletic department for the fact he was suspended because he skipped a drug test knowing he would fail.

He's likely as dumb a player as you will come across.

Alexander

Reaction score
Tabor is also the idiot that ripped the UF athletic department for the fact he was suspended because he skipped a drug test knowing he would fail.

He's likely as dumb a player as you will come across.
Slow, diva and stupid is about as bad of a combination as you can come up with.

Hardline

Reaction score
You know this from... personal experience or?

I personally don't have a problem with weed. But it's not allowed in the league and that's enough of a hardline for me. Not interested in guys who can't follow straight forward rules. Whether or not it's easy to get away with is irrelevant and in the end still maintains the risk of getting busted and suspended. Randy Gregory 2.0
This is the bottom line.

Gaede

Reaction score

Well, it's not like he punched a woman in the face and literally broke it.

So he's got that going for him