Your Super Bowl feast?

thisiscowboyscountry

Reaction score
Why? That sounds pretty bandwagonish to me.....just because my Cowboys didn't make the big game doesn't stop me from still being a football fan.

Bandwagon of what? I've always been a huge football fan, never missed a Super Bowl, but frankly the NFL doesn't deserve the support of this fan base for how their referees officiated their divisional game. Normally I'm excited about the Super Bowl no matter who's playing, but this is the first year I can't get into it based on the circumstances on how the Cowboys exited and whos playing.

Vero_F250

Reaction score
I wasn't going to watch at all but the wife is a Pats fan and she asked me to watch even though I'm still heartbroken. So I will pretend to root for them while secretly rooting for ATL...eating parmasean garlic wings and having a few Harpoon Craic's.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Bw3's before the game with my Cowboys gear on. My boys will be in their jerseys. My oldest will be wearing his Romo jersey one last time:(

Then I'll come home and put on my borderline alcoholic act.

CWR

Reaction score
Fried dog turds, because thats how much Im going to enjoy watching another superbowl without us. Im also sure our brilliant half time entertainers will make some ridiculous misguided political statement.

Sorry guys, Im still bitter.

RS12

Reaction score
Last football for seven months and I expect an entertaining game. Just love to see the hoodie and the great one go down in flames which I really hope happens.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
ribs, buffalo chicken sliders, and some pizza pocket concoction.....last day of vacation so i gotta get it in

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Chips, 7 layer dip, fresh pineapple salsa, ribeye steak, jarritos lime soda, not sure what else

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
I am eating a chicken salad sandwich and watching for the commercials. Don't care who wins in all honesty